Can the Telegraph sink much lower? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Had five minutes to have a look and as far as I can tell no story on the Xmas party and yes they do seem to cover stories of wasps visiting schools and doing other things in the community. I'm guessing your piss is boiling at the observer to now.
Steam coming off it! Probably about as much as yours will be if we start winning games.

Was there much mention of the tifosy stuff?

skybluetony176

Steam coming off it! Probably about as much as yours will be if we start winning games.

Was there much mention of the tifosy stuff?

No more than the CT I think. Can't say I specifically looked for it though to be honest.

Why would my piss be steaming if we won?

Nick

Administrator
No more than the CT I think. Can't say I specifically looked for it though to be honest.

Why would my piss be steaming if we won?
Because then people might talk about football and upset you.

I'll send a tweet to all of them asking about kids party ;)

wingy

And they reported on Russell Slade being appointed too whilst banned. Argument doesn't stack up does it? Still it's all a pro SISU diversionary tactic I would imagine.
Tbf the ranting about it was going on back then too and as you'll see was published two or three days after the event.
There's still time

blueflint

i can't separate our owners from the club they're one and the same the players are different but not the club

blueflint

as you know i don't go to games now but still want the best for my club just can't watch them now

Nick

Administrator
I do it now just so you can tell me that I don't go on match threads when you can't argue a point I've made. Merry Christmas. That's my gift to you.
Much like where I did a reply with sources in reply to your questions you didn't bother to answer or acknowledge?

I don't think many of your recent posts warrant a thought out reply do they?

skybluetony176

All I'm getting from this thread is that:
A) Tony is mental
B) Tony thinks we're not allowed to talk about anything other than SISU Out

Take a day off from stalking Nick, Tony. It ruins threads.

You have totally missed the point.

I don't have a problem with anyone talking about anything. My problem is people ignoring what the owners are doing and then lose the plot over what the CT are doing. Can the owners bring down the club? Absolutely and all evidence suggests that is the direction that they are taking us in with a continual spiralling down. Can the Telegraph take down the club? Absolutely not and what the CT is doing is a reaction to the reaction of what SISU are doing. They're pandering to their audience.

If that's ruining threads tough. I'll fight for my club while others try to fight the telegraph. I'm not going to apologise for that and as a CCFC fan nor should I. If you can't see that then that's your problem.

Nick

Administrator

I don't have a problem with anyone talking about anything. My problem is people ignoring what the owners are doing and then lose the plot over what the CT are doing. Can the owners bring down the club? Absolutely and all evidence suggests that is the direction that they are taking us in with a continual spiralling down. Can the Telegraph take down the club? Absolutely not and what the CT is doing is a reaction to the reaction of what SISU are doing. They're pandering to their audience.

If that's ruining threads tough. I'll fight for my club while others try to fight the telegraph. I'm not going to apologise for that and as a CCFC fan nor should I. If you can't see that then that's your problem.

You do realise posting on a forum isn't a "fight" don't you? All of the wasted energy you were on about the other day from people not talking about SISU.

A fight would be the people at the game running on the pitch, not going a bit weird because people aren't discussing SISU.

Nobody is losing the plot Tony, only your posts recently seem to be going that way.

Grendel

which gets a like off Grendel who is stalking Tony..;-)

Lol without me Tony wouldn't post - he's obsessed. Got a like from the ccfc hating councillor though.

torchomatic

But nobody is ignoring what the owners and Fisher are doing. This was a thread on an unrelated topic, yet you get your knickers in a twist because every post wasn't attacking SISU and Fisher. We haven't forgotten about them. It's just that most of us are intelligent enough to be able to discuss and think about more than one topic at a time.

Sterling Archer

There's only one poster in this thread completely missing the point Tony.

Also you've put me off posting a light hearted thread about a Cov related Xmas XI for fear of you coming in and ruining it. Bah humbug. Christmas is cancelled.

Would it help if we all put a disclaimer in every single one of our posts?

"Disclaimer - despite the post above not being about SISU, I still think they're a bunch of shits."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Unfortunately by going to games to support CCFC you are also supporting SISU and hence condoning their actions.

Just as you did when we won a few games last year?

Care to explain how it is supporting SISU by going to support CCFC? Or just more general bollocks?

It's bullshit like this that just makes you and others who say it look stupid, when you have signed up on a CCFC / SISU forum ;)

Buster

Talking about newspapers,interesting guardian piece. Anybody catch it? Didnt know if it had already been mentioned

torchomatic

Unfortunately by going to games to support CCFC you are also supporting SISU and hence condoning their actions.

I think at the next home game you should tell that to the fans who are going in through the turnstiles. Let me know how you get on.

skybluebeduff

Just a question so don't snap, but when SISU sell our training ground, will the cash be going directly to CCFC to help us move to another?

Users who are viewing this thread