Can the Telegraph sink much lower? (1 Viewer)

blueflint

You said the club is SISU, but you want the best for the club?

Does that mean people going to games want the best for SISU? Very strange.

not strange but anyone paying to watch is only making the whole thing more painful
by dragging it out

torchomatic

not strange but anyone paying to watch is only making the whole thing more painful
by dragging it out

Again, if you feel so strongly about you should stand outside the ground and tell fans they are making it more "painful".

Grendel

All I'm getting from this thread is that:
A) Tony is mental
B) Tony thinks we're not allowed to talk about anything other than SISU Out

Take a day off from stalking Nick, Tony. It ruins threads.

Oddly captain dart - a poster with no interest in ccfc has in fact started threads on Les Reid articles.

Tony hasn't had a problem with any of those threads

Grendel

There's only one poster in this thread completely missing the point Tony.

Also you've put me off posting a light hearted thread about a Cov related Xmas XI for fear of you coming in and ruining it. Bah humbug. Christmas is cancelled.

Would it help if we all put a disclaimer in every single one of our posts?

"Disclaimer - despite the post above not being about SISU, I still think they're a bunch of shits."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday someone mentioned a quiz. I was considering a photo 11 of a first team of players in the past and donating a prize to charity.

I am genuinely concerned Tony will try and spoil it.

mrtrench

"Can the Telegraph Sink Much Lower?" Shame, I thought this was the name of a new ITV Game Show.

Hosted by Mark Venus, contestants stand on either side of a large pool and throw stones at the Telegraph, which sinks further with each hit. The team to get it most submerged wins an electronic foot massage & an evening out with Mark at his local pub.

torchomatic

"Number 7 is definitely Johan Cruyff". No Tony, it's not. Try again.

blueflint

Again, if you feel so strongly about you should stand outside the ground and tell fans they are making it more "painful".

as you can see i live in carlisle so am saving money by not going. so why would i travel 200miles to stand outside

Grendel

get it made :)

Ok will probs be between Christmas and New Year if I can find all the images. I've got 9 of the 13 I want downloaded so far.

Grendel

as you can see i live in carlisle so am saving money by not going. so why would i travel 200miles to stand outside

It's the reason you don't go anyway which is very understandable. No need to make a cause of it.

Moff

All I'm getting from this thread is that:
A) Tony is mental
B) Tony thinks we're not allowed to talk about anything other than SISU Out

Take a day off from stalking Nick, Tony. It ruins threads.

You don't mean the same Tony who said this on Wednesday,

Yeah. When the clubs dead and it turns out not to be Gilberts fault maybe you'll look back at all the wasted pointless energy you spent on him instead of the perpetrators.

The same Tony who has posted twenty odd times on this post since, every day in fact. I am sure there is some irony there, wasting pointless energy on a thread about Gilbert rather than the perpetrators of the clubs downfall etc. etc.

Happy Christmas Tony ;)

dutchman

Yup. When she takes her teeth out the pleasure zone rating quickly goes up to a Spinal Tap 11.

If there's one thing Dutch woman aren't short of, it's teeth!

dutch2_2971806b.jpg

oucho

Just read this - how anyone can complain about the CT is beyond me? Do you think they're part of a secret conspiracy with CCC, Wasps, the Trust and Higgs to collude against the club? Surely their ongoing critisism of the club is both right and justified....but not according to some on here. Do anything to criticize the club and you get called a "council whore", "Wasps lover" etc, it's pathetic.

ccfchoi87

Just read this - how anyone can complain about the CT is beyond me? Do you think they're part of a secret conspiracy with CCC, Wasps, the Trust and Higgs to collude against the club? Surely their ongoing critisism of the club is both right and justified....but not according to some on here. Do anything to criticize the club and you get called a "council whore", "Wasps lover" etc, it's pathetic.

Council whore

blueflint

It's the reason you don't go anyway which is very understandable. No need to make a cause of it.

only shame is grendel I'm getting used to not going and may never go again if SISU/OTIUM leave that could change

Nick

Administrator
Yes, just like nobody from acl was posting on here right?

Did you see the word conspiracy in the thread until you said it?

Grendel

You've already said you would have swapped a promotion for sisu losing a court case you clown

Skyblueweeman

See my post #155 and tell me if I'm wrong. The first part, not my last sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Russell Slades appointment is the first time I can ever remember when City have appointed a manager and the CET has ran negative headlines.
Do you not think, on a CCFC message board, that that is worth discussing and asking why?
You can be critical of sisu but move away from that occasionally to discuss other subjects. It's also possible to be critical of sisu and other parties at the same time.

Nick

Administrator
Just a quick question, surely if someone has multiple accounts, they are banned? I thought that was the rules?

Just enquiring :)
They are if I can prove them ;) although I need to be 100% that they are.

That's if they are up to no good with them, sometimes people just forget they have an old one etc.

Evo1883

I know Simon on a personal level , he is a Coventry city supporter and dislikes the ownership very much ..much like 99% of Coventry fans .
Andy turner also a Coventry city supporter btw

Users who are viewing this thread