Can this be done ? (1 Viewer)

EleanorRigby

Now i'm not a wizz-kid on computers or anything like one, but a chap at work today said his lad got a picture of Saturdays crowd in the Tesco stand did something or other and COUNTED how many were in that stand on his comp. He said his lad reckoned there were 3058 in that stand,can this be done ? if so add the 1700 Southampton and whatever were in the other two stands and we have a figure. Was there 4000+ in th other 2 stands

Nathccfc

The only way I could think he did this was taking the picture with a high resolution camera, opening it up on his pc and then literally counting every individual person, row by row, seat by seat :/

EleanorRigby

I did see a picture of that stand somewhere whether it was the Telegraph or on here can't remember but thinking about it the crowd was more together in the centre block and then spread pretty thin, bit of an anorac though!, don't you think!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think possibly those stands could have had 4k in, the pharmacy stand was surely pretty close to the tesco in terms of attendance for saturday, so maybe 2.5k. Then that only leaves 1.5k in the telegraph stand. Doesn't sound too far fetched to me.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Now i'm not a wizz-kid on computers or anything like one, but a chap at work today said his lad got a picture of Saturdays crowd in the Tesco stand did something or other and COUNTED how many were in that stand on his comp. He said his lad reckoned there were 3058 in that stand,can this be done ? if so add the 1700 Southampton and whatever were in the other two stands and we have a figure. Was there 4000+ in th other 2 stands

I counted their ears and divided by two! Easy!

Users who are viewing this thread