Cancel the boycott (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluetony176

I am bette - I am not a racist. And by the way I have similar stories on fire bombing (Aunts car dealership) . My mother being treated as a second class citizen by the people you choose to defend when she moved to Scotland I could go on, but you wouldn't understand. Morale highground - moron

Sorry you and your family have been through that. But to suggest every orange man does that is just plain wrong. I know for a fact that non of my family have done any of the things you describe, orange man or not. I have not defended the men who have done this to your family the same as acknowledging that all muslim are not rapist is not defending the Muslim men who are. Me and my family know IRA men (now retired) who are good men, family friends and in one case family by marriage. People on all sides have moved on leaving formally bigoted idea's consigned to the history books. You should try it. It's liberating. It's peaceful and most importantly it makes you the better person. Regardless of your starting point.

Cavan O'Doherty

Very fair post but I would say those things are happening anyway. We are selling our best players every season and replacing them with inferior or loans. That's will circa 10k crowds which for league 1 is decent.

I don't do NOPM but I see the benefits but I would rather 30k fill the stadium every week. Sadly no one is either all NOPM or selling out the Ricoh every week and that's why we are just trudging along in league one with a massive turnover of players every year.

8-10k crowds just drip feeds the club meaning we can never really progress. NOPM in my opinion would get rid of these owners once a for all but it's not practical as it won't get full support and didn't even in Northampton.

Similarly 30k fans won't happen every week but this is the better option as we could give the club more money more tools and more chance of finding a buyer
More chance of Sisu lining their back pockets

Cavan O'Doherty

I would have thought that by now, most people would be aware of the different protests that have happened, including this one, and decided if they want to take part or not. Personally, I don't need it "selling" to me, or to have your questions answered as to how it will help. There are no good answers for that, as nobody knows how it will help. Maybe to keep doing something has a better chance of having some end result than doing nothing. Maybe that's enough for a lot of people?
Exactly my point

georgehudson

goodness gracious,
is it possible to draw a line somewhere,
to emphasise that, in my opinion, & i believe, the opinion of tens of thousands,
is that this march is to CATEGORICALLY point out to the owners,

that we, as Coventry City fans, are completely against with the way this club has been, or is seemingly being, run into the ground,
the issues of race, religion, & political beliefs are important, but in this instance an aside,
do you normally take issue with persons, in this regard, in a public place ?
imho, frankly, we want the owners gone,
that is what i believe the march is all about !!

there are, imho, tens of thousands who will not go to CCFC games until they are gone,
if our owners represented a political party, i think they would have been flushed down the proverbial years ago,
as a business, imho they have employed a succession of persons who have not been capable,
do they need to be listed ? i think not !!!
the FA & FL stand idly by, like Roy Barraclough & Les Dawson over the garden fence,
so imho, what is left for CCFC fans to do ? i say march, it is our club, we will still be CCFC followers, long after they have gone,
PUSB

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

You said similar things about the Trust open meetings being full of Chavs which is completely untrue. Did you go on the two marches from Gosford Green to Broadgate? If you did you would know that these marches were boisterous and loud but were not violent or aggressive in a nasty way. Why should this march be any different? Why are you trying to undermine genuine CCFC supporters who are doing what they can to draw attention to our plight. What do you suggest people do to show their discontent with Sisu? Simply give up and quietly walk away?
Irish Sky Blue, I 100% agree with your post. Some people are just Shit -Stirrers .

How many people on this forum actually get off their arse and do something to try and Stop SISU and the council from Killing CCFC.

Last edited:

Generally Midfield

Irish Sky Blue, I 100% agree with your post. Some people are just Shit -Stirrers .

How many people on this forum actually get off their arse and do something to try and Stop SISU and the council from Killing CCFC.

Agree with this. Mate who knows more about these things than me says the Trust website says the trust is for everyone regardless of their ethnicity, gender etc and wonders if the trust realised what he was tweeting and he jumped before he got pushed.

Covstu

goodness gracious,
is it possible to draw a line somewhere,
to emphasise that, in my opinion, & i believe, the opinion of tens of thousands,
is that this march is to CATEGORICALLY point out to the owners,

that we, as Coventry City fans, are completely against with the way this club has been, or is seemingly being, run into the ground,
the issues of race, religion, & political beliefs are important, but in this instance an aside,
do you normally take issue with persons, in this regard, in a public place ?
imho, frankly, we want the owners gone,
that is what i believe the march is all about !!

there are, imho, tens of thousands who will not go to CCFC games until they are gone,
if our owners represented a political party, i think they would have been flushed down the proverbial years ago,
as a business, imho they have employed a succession of persons who have not been capable,
do they need to be listed ? i think not !!!
the FA & FL stand idly by, like Roy Barraclough & Les Dawson over the garden fence,
so imho, what is left for CCFC fans to do ? i say march, it is our club, we will still be CCFC followers, long after they have gone,
PUSB
Agree with what you are saying but you really think the tens of thousands would come pouring back if they left? Maybe for a game but that's about it

AndreasB

Agree with this. Mate who knows more about these things than me says the Trust website says the trust is for everyone regardless of their ethnicity, gender etc and wonders if the trust realised what he was tweeting and he jumped before he got pushed.

Doubt it- what I cant understand is that Steve was followed by 462 people as of Wednesday (when he deleted his account) and a lot of those were Cov fans (as well as a lot of very dodgy looking people/groups)
Steve was retweeting the Tommy Robinson stuff as late as last week...Did no one think there was anything wrong with it or think to have a word. It was SISU out one minute then Muslims out the next.

wingy

No. it's private thanks. Might have been a good idea for Steve to do the same...unless he is proud of his fascism of course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No
I'd say he's a mixture of naive but
more importantly HONEST about his opinions, views and what motivates him.

wingy

Oh dear, mate of Windy gets caught being an extremist twat. Windy can't understand so blames everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No
Just understand you're motivation!
You were slow to the party
Steve's profile was picked up twice by other posters before your faux moral rage.
One in particular would be entitled to pour out vitriol on those matters
You on the other hand only ever pour out vitriol and hyperbole
Attempting to tar others with the same brush
Again
Put up your online content to scrutiny
You've had the opposite effect on me
The protest tomorrow is likely to fail
I wasn't much in mind to involve myself
So naturally I'm In and as my previous posting history is out there it's patently obvious I'm no racist.
Sorry If I've offended anyone other than this stooge.

AndreasB

No
Steve's profile was picked up twice by other posters before your faux moral rage.
Again
So naturally I'm In and as my previous posting history is out there it's patently obvious I'm no racist.

Loving your modern composition there . Street poetry.

So Steve had been exposed before but didnt feel he needed to do anything about it then? What a tool.

Generally Midfield

No
Again

I don't know if some of this is aimed at me but I'm anti sisu wasps and ccc and I don't like racists either. I'm not a left wing PC type - my attitude is more live and let live - but City fans come from many different backgrounds and these tweets were really extreme right wing stuff and vile and offensive. I'm genuinely shocked that some people are trying to explain them away.

westendboy

Doubt it- what I cant understand is that Steve was followed by 462 people as of Wednesday (when he deleted his account) and a lot of those were Cov fans (as well as a lot of very dodgy looking people/groups)
Steve was retweeting the Tommy Robinson stuff as late as last week...Did no one think there was anything wrong with it or think to have a word. It was SISU out one minute then Muslims out the next.
grow up!

Covstu

Much, much more New owner takeover would be a sell out, and if player investment went ahead I'd say level out around 20-23k averaging.
We struggled to get those numbers in our first few seasons in the Ricoh never mind languishing in league two (probably). 15k at most averaged-over the season

Sky Blue Kid

Then you're delusional kid

So your opinion is superior to mine? You don't know and neither do I. It was my opinion. and if you think new owners that actually invest in the team wouldn't get fan backing.. Then I'd say it's you that's delusional mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread