Capital Cup (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Sky Blues to face either Championship or higher placed League One side in Capital One Cup first round.

The seedings ahead for the first round of the Capital One Cup have been announced ahead of the very first draw of the competition next week.

The Sky Blues will find out who they face in the first round of the competition on Monday, June 17.

City have not been seeded for the first round which means they will face either Championship or higher placed League One side's taken from the final table of the 2012/13 season.

Remember when we didnt even enter in this round, let alone not being seeded in it !​

wingy

Sky Blues to face either Championship or higher placed League One side in Capital One Cup first round.

The seedings ahead for the first round of the Capital One Cup have been announced ahead of the very first draw of the competition next week.

The Sky Blues will find out who they face in the first round of the competition on Monday, June 17.

City have not been seeded for the first round which means they will face either Championship or higher placed League One side's taken from the final table of the 2012/13 season.

Remember when we didnt even enter in this round, let alone not being seeded in it !​

It will be Crewe...:(

RoboCCFC90

Would love to play a tie against anyone at the moment!!!

wingy

We were aBogey team and Venue for them before they got up . Kenny miller ....What a Wanker, Wanker:jerkit::jerkit::(:(:claping hands:

Stafford_SkBlue

Jpt

Totally unofficial
We will most likely be in the southern sector next season for JPT which may avoid Wolves, also west sector for the early games ie Plymouth, Torquay, Exeter, Bris City Swindon to name a few.

Ok most given up and don't care anymore, but info are for the ones who still cares.

RoboCCFC90

Totally unofficial
We will most likely be in the southern sector next season for JPT which may avoid Wolves, also west sector for the early games ie Plymouth, Torquay, Exeter, Bris City Swindon to name a few.

Ok most given up and don't care anymore, but info are for the ones who still cares.

No happy day's is what I say because if we do end up against Exeter/Plymouth/Torquay/Bristol/Swindon then that's nearer me and I ain't complaining.

ccfc92

No happy day's is what I say because if we do end up against Exeter/Plymouth/Torquay/Bristol/Swindon then that's nearer me and I ain't complaining.

ffs, your so selfish ;)

I swear the capital one cup is the LEAGUE CUP tho? not the JPT?

RoboCCFC90

ffs, your so selfish ;)

I swear the capital one cup is the LEAGUE CUP tho? not the JPT?

The Capital One is the League Cup dude, Hey I am thinking of both us in this one, you know how much you enjoyed Swindon (A), plus if we got Exeter we could terrorise the town and you could sleep on the sofa!

Last edited:

ccfc92

The Capital One is the League Cup dude, Hey I am thinking of both us in this one, you know how much you enjoyed Swindon (A), plus if we got Exeter we could terrorise the town and you could sleep on the sofa!

yeahh, bus it across to exeter :)

Users who are viewing this thread