Carl Baker to re-sign?!? (Joke) (1 Viewer)

Bob Bones

Saw him eating some cheesy garlic bread in the millpool earlier

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

oucho

I had cheese and tomato pasta for dinner at home but I can confirm I haven't ruled out a shock move to sign for the Sky Blues either......

Captain Dart

Any travellers in there? There were lots of mobile homes in the Copsewood grounds on the weekend.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Did well to get a 3 year deal at 33. I'd be tempted if he did become available. 8 goals this season in a promotion winning team. His second promotion since he's left us.

Think when I was struggling to sleep and got looking at goal scorers and assists for this season, sure he had 14 assists too? Not a bad return

Would certainly be his level. Always rated him at league one but never at championship so even at 33/34 I imagine he'd still hack League Two

ajsccfc

Any travellers in there? There were lots of mobile homes in the Copsewood grounds on the weekend.
There was a very shouty kid in there yesterday who was turfed out before three police cars turned up 10 minutes late. Apparently the landlord has had it going on for over a week now, which must be fun.

Nick

Administrator
There was a very shouty kid in there yesterday who was turfed out before three police cars turned up 10 minutes late. Apparently the landlord has had it going on for over a week now, which must be fun.
giphy.gif

oucho

Cheese and tomato pasta? Fuck me, did your mum let you eat it before or after cbeebies bed time stories

Goon

It's called having a healthy diet, the Mrs cooked it up - brown fusilli, fresh tomato, spinach, garlic, basil, feta cheese, and olives....what's your problem?

oucho

Sounds rank

Oh, I get it....you're a knobhead!

To start with, I thought you were just a normal person I hadn't heard of on here before.

Users who are viewing this thread