Carlos Tevez Pay Slip Leaked (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
For those who haven't seen it, take a look:

payslip.jpg

Otis

Almost the same as mine.

Though my decimal point is much further over to the left.

Nick

Administrator
I was thinking that about the tax, usually they have a ltd company and blag it don't they?

Rich

Imagine taking that home each month. £408,000 per month take home and that doesn't include any private sponsorship.

Mcloven

Anyone notice that was in 2010, just think how much he is on now after winning the league, and after his little spat last year. Unthinkable

Rich

Anyone notice that was in 2010, just think how much he is on now after winning the league, and after his little spat last year. Unthinkable

After last years spat I would believe his is probably still on the same money.

Sutty

I heard his wages doubled when Man City won the league. :D

Got no problem with it really. If you can earn that sort of money then go for it as far as I'm concerned. As long as he pays his taxes.

Covstu

I remember jon Arne-reese payslip was put on the net when he was with Liverpool. Amazing to look at however I wouldn't be happy if my payslip was advertised!

Otis

I wouldn't either.

Would take at least quite a few days before everyone began to stop laughing.

BurbageSkyBlues

So, on the basis of two home games per month with crowds of fifty thousand, that accounts for approx seven pounds per ticket. With a squad of say twenty five for the first team, their average ticket price should be about £100 plus, allowing for others not earning as much, just for wages!!!!

No wonder football is in a mess!

speedie87

I was thinking that about the tax, usually they have a ltd company and blag it don't they?

Just a myth that one, hmrc have rules in place to make sure that if you are basically an employee you are treated as one. What does happen at the top end of the game is image rights come into play and cloud the waters somewhat.

Still I believe this is fake as its for the tax year 08/09 so 6th April 08 to 5th April 09. Sure he wasn't even at man city then.

Last edited:

skybluejelly

i remember when my uncle was a bin man when we won the cup and he got micky gynns wage slip...... and us saying bloody hell he's on £500 a week ..lol:D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
i remember when my uncle was a bin man when we won the cup and he got micky gynns wage slip...... and us saying bloody hell he's on £500 a week ..lol:D

That was just about what my last wage was before I retired! :(

Paxman II

Regardless of the inaccuracies (Mr C Tevez? Come on!) I'm pretty sure he is not paid on the PAYE system. Most top footballers are offshore holding companies. Contracts are complex to say the least. Are you even sure Manchester City F C Ltd are the employers or one of the many companies running this football club? This is too simple to be real.

wingy

Maybe thats the way it is for the club salary Paxman ,but they are set up in offshore for image rights /Sponsorships etc.:thinking about:

CTID

didnt he threaten to sue everyone who shares it on twitter? Im sure i heard that...which suggests that it is real

Users who are viewing this thread