Transfer Rumour Carlton Cole (1 Viewer)

KG7

Looks like Carlton has denied it on Twitter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

Is that the same Dublin I used to watch? Defending one second and scoring a goal up the other half the next.

I was actually going to put that in along the lines of 'Dublin never ran miles and miles, apart from games where he became a defender as well as a striker' so in them games he did but generally speaking he didn't, Huckerby did all the running.

shmmeee

If we're bringing back old strikers, I'd take Dion thanks. He still looks the same and even just standing on the spot and heading it he'd be worthwhile.

Clone him and stick him in defence too.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Off topic - Houch are you going to be ok for a ticket/s (?)
Thanks Harry, but with travelling up and down to Cov the week before, I don't think 'er indoors would be too happy with me gallivanting off to Wembley on the Sunday! I'll have to settle for watching it on Sky in my local pub, full of Southampton & Portsmouth fans! Should be fun!

Hugh Jarse

Nah, you are all wrong, it's Michael McIndoe. He's seen how we've been systematically raped by SISU with no appropriate action being taken against them so he thought he'd come back for seconds!

Gint11

The club have confirmed they are interested but Mr Cole himself and ruled it out in Twitter. Move on

Gazolba

If only players could score goals for us before we've signed them, we might escape relegation.

trevelfarandwide

For me an issue is the creativity...

There is none.
Seems that Slade has bypassed creativity for schoolyard hoofball: I'm surprised all 10 our outfield players haven't been chasing the ball comically, a la 8 year old school teams.

Users who are viewing this thread