CCFC 2008-2009 PES style! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
That is amazing :)

How did you do that? Did you use one of the cameras?

I assume you have xbox live?

Dan

Woah!! Good job!! I am seriously loving that kit ;)

Peter Griffin

I printed the picture from the official site and made it slightly larger on word, I then cut it to a square, cutting off the sleeves and the collar. I then took a photo with my LIVE Camera and then adjusted the zoom and spent about and hour adjusting the colour balance as the Xbox camera is quite low res. It's the best one I've managed yet, I'm quite pleased. I'm just waiting to see the away kit and goalie kit so I can do them!

Also my Xbox streams MP3's across from my PC so last night I added my City crowd chants into an album and set it to play during a match so now I get City fans singing 'Let's All Sing Together' and 'In Our Coventry Homes' during the match!

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
That is quality, is there any way of sharing it across the t'internet or saving the kit? :)

Have you added the whole team then?

Dan

That’s really impressive stuff Peter, well done!

I’m yet to get an Xbox 360… Since the PS2 was released, I’ve always played on my PC but I may get one… They are quite cheap now and it’s so much more simpler to play against friends with one…

Nick

Administrator
I've done the whole team so far, including Gunnarsson, but not Westwood! As far as I know you can't share it across the 'net because Xbox 360 save files are digitally signed to the console or summat.

Thats rubbish :(

When you use the camera does it actually make players look like you? Nothing better than making yourself as a player with everything 99 for a laugh :)

cityboykieron

haha u guyz r kool. im doin a project on cov city and well dis iz da best place 4 info.
thankz alot. ive gt a prestation in a few weekz. wish me luck.

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if you will be able to send / download new teams for the newer versions of Fifa / PES.

Would love to have the Championship on PES!

Users who are viewing this thread