CCFC looking for Sports Psychologist... (1 Viewer)

ProfessorbyGrace

…because they give their opinion on a forum that exists for people to vent and give their opinions?

what next? water is wet? the sky is blue?

wind your neck in pal with your ‘holier than thou’, if you don’t enjoy reading what others think then leave, simple really…
You’ve essentially just smashed him, and recommended that he leaves, because he’s voiced an opinion.

Has it clicked yet? 🤣

MikeyMoo

"Psychologists uphold professional standards of conduct, clarify their professional roles and obligations, accept appropriate responsibility for their behavior, and seek to manage conflicts of interest that could lead to exploitation or harm." There’s nothing in their about corners unless bad ones are deemed to be harmful!

mmttww

Vell, you zee you are redirecting your anger tovards your Mutter onto zee Coventry players; and zee strife mit other SBT posters is really zee sublimated breast fetishism. You zink everyone else is a tit.

Post of the Year contender right here.

Also, good the club have done this.

Need Haji and Ellis turning into monsters.

MikeyMoo

It is a good idea, but part-time? I assume they mean someone on a 0.5 contract, but it sounds a bit like "Most of the time I'm shitposting on SBT, but two days a week I'm trying to hypnotise Simms"...

Colin Steins Smile

Guessing this is something Dr Claire-Marie Roberts has identified we have been missing

Good to see we’re putting things in place to give us the best chance of continuing to move upwards
Claire-Marie is highly regarded having overseen the development of numerous positive initiatives for the Premier League. She's putting in place resources that most high performance sports have had for years......it's just that previously having Sisu running the club, this was something that never crossed their minds.

Users who are viewing this thread