CCFC Ltd ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

If this Golden Share is with ccfc ltd does that leave sisu lumbered with ccfc holdings and whoever acquires ccfc ltd IS the footbal club, all very confusing, have sisu boobed ? The way Gary Hoffman spoke on cwr it seems to me that if the GS is with ccfc ltd sisu can do one !!

SkyBlue_Bear83

So they can buy ccfc ltd with the golden share then what? Get a completely new management staff and playing staff? Would they be able to do that? I doubt it

ccfclinney

Thats what the administrator is sorting out.. if ccfc ltd is connected to ccfc holdings and if players were moved when were they .. and if he finds ccfc ltd to be the main company when go back court in may. they will decide if both companys will be placed in admin..
thats how i see it.
i wouldnt expect a takeover anytime soon.

AFCCOVENTRY

Willy Wonka knows where the Golden Share is, but can the Men in Black find it...................???

WillyWonka1.jpg

Paxman II

You need the golden share, the player registrations just for starters.

IF the golden share lies with CCFC Ltd and it is sold out of admin to Mr Haskell then he will have licence to play CCFC Ltd (The Sky Blues) as we know it in the league. SISU would be left holding the Training Ground and whatever else is in the Holdings Company and the players registrations.
I suspect those registrations would get revoked by the league as they do not have a Football Club attached to them? But there is nothing stopping Holdings from applying for such golden share either is there?
Haskell would need to invest in a whole new team and lay that before the league well before any deadline day for acceptance and seek approval. They would need a deal for a stadium etc etc.
Far from easy. Do you think SISU can be bamboozled out of the way quite so easily with the rug pulled from under them?
A lot will depend on what exactly CCFC LTD is now.
Haskell is not even in talks with SISU to look for an exit strategy for them so can't see SISU making their lives easy and simply stepping aside.

I think while admirable from the Haskell camp it only serves to pressure SISU's moves next. If the outcome was that a football club was based solely on the golden share issue and that rest in CCFC LTD then any number of new investors could be on the seen with such offers as 50% share in ACL or even beyond that. It does not have to be the Elliott/Hoffman bid which is sounding unclear like the last time Hoffman got involved.
I'd personally like to see new investors without connection to old regimes at all. IF the club is separated out from under SISU and stadium offers are forthcoming from ACL/Council then lets see what surfaces then.
I feel Hoffman/Elliott are grabbing at straws in the hope of lining their own pockets with additional opportunities such as land development (Haskell is a developer) all in the popular name of genuine sky blue support?

Let their be clear an open ideas put forward by ACL and the council as to what is available before we agree or get excited about any investors and then see who tenders their plans?

Oh and where does the agreed 50% of ACL shares at a set price lie? Is that with the Holdings company? That option is still with SISU is it not? Sooner or later these sides can't just ignore SISU and need to talk.

Last edited:

Tonylinc

I think we all know that this is a complete mess Pax. brought about by Sisu in order to bamboozle. They are clutching at straws in the hope of gaining some respectability whilst exiting (I hope).

Delboycov

Some very good points Pax although I think the reason why this bid is sounding unclear is down in no small part to the clandestine actions of SISU where nobody seems to know where the hell this golden share or anything else for that matter is held....I'm sure if these facts were known then what they had to say about this bid wouldn't be so unclear.

Lord_Nampil

IF the golden share lies with CCFC Ltd and it is sold out of admin to Mr Haskell then he will have licence to play CCFC Ltd (The Sky Blues) as we know it in the league. SISU would be left holding the Training Ground and whatever else is in the Holdings Company and the players registrations.
I suspect those registrations would get revoked by the league as they do not have a Football Club attached to them? But there is nothing stopping Holdings from applying for such golden share either is there?
Haskell would need to invest in a whole new team and lay that before the league well before any deadline day for acceptance and seek approval. They would need a deal for a stadium etc etc.
Far from easy. Do you think SISU can be bamboozled out of the way quite so easily with the rug pulled from under them?
Haskell is not even in talks with SISU to look for an exit strategy for them so can't see SISU making their lives easy and simply stepping aside.

I think while admirable from the Haskell camp it only serves to pressure SISU's moves next. If the outcome was that a football club was based solely on the golden share issue and that rest in CCFC LTD then any number of new investors could be on the seen with such offers as 50% share in ACL or even beyond that. It does not have to be the Elliott/Hoffman bid which is sounding unclear like the last time Hoffman got involved.
I'd personally like to see new investors without connection to old regimes at all. IF the club is separated out from under SISU and stadium offers are forthcoming from ACL/Council then lets see what surfaces then.
I feel Hoffman/Elliott are grabbing at straws in the hope of lining their own pockets with additional opportunities such as land development (Haskell is a developer) all in the popular name of genuine sky blue support?

Let their be clear an open ideas put forward by ACL and the council as to what is available before we agree or get excited about any investors and then see who tenders their plans?

Oh and where does the agreed 50% of ACL shares at a set price lie? Is that with the Holdings company? That option is still with SISU is it not? Sooner or later these sides can't just ignore SISU and need to talk.

Good post that!!!

wingy

Confusing Pax.
So its Elliott + Hoffman out to line their own pockets??

The right to buy the Higgs share in ACL is not exclusively available to the Club ,anyone who wants to buy it can if they meet Higgs valuation.
The only privelidge the Club had from Higgs was that for a set period it was able to buy that share at a set value.

Flying Fokker

Good job you were concise.

Tonylinc

Confusing Pax.
So its Elliott + Hoffman out to line their own pockets??

The right to buy the Higgs share in ACL is not exclusively available to the Club ,anyone who wants to buy it can if they meet Higgs valuation.
The only privelidge the Club had from Higgs was that for a set period it was able to buy that share at a set value.
That exclusive deal has not expired has it?

Tonylinc

Mind you, it is not really an issue, as anyone coming in will wish to buy the whole lot and as far as I can see CCC seem reluctant to sell to anybody.

wingy

Mind you, it is not really an issue, as anyone coming in will wish to buy the whole lot and as far as I can see CCC seem reluctant to sell to anybody.
As were crossing over on two threads ,the 2yr thing does seem irrelevent as higgs will possibly part with their share to the right party at an attractive rate .The need to purchase the whole thing has been proven to not be entirely necessary for the club to benfit from significant revenue ,without the Expenditure of outright purchase ,so Haskell may not need to spend a vast amount .
What I think Paxmans post omitts/Ignores is the potential to purchase back CCFCltd by SISU may be frowned upon by the league and FA.
While they may have been deemed Fit+Proper previously ,that veiw may have changed ,especially if they and the Courts come to the conclusion there has been chicanery afoot.

psgm1

Banned

Good point Pax, but if the golden share IS with the company P4 is looking to buy, then it would be SiSU who would have to form an entire new football team, and couldn't name their team Coventry City!

SiSU have definitely painted themselves into a corner. Sure they might get out of paying ACL £1.3 million, but without a share, all they will have is all the player's wages, and no possibility of playing! They would have to start outside the league, find a ground etc, but the hoff syndicate would hold the most valuable asset.

The only way around it is for sisu to give drop the ridiculous pretention that the club isn't in admin, in which case they are wasting money on an appeal!

Ultimately how hard would it be for p4 to buy a squad of players - they managed to sign 4 players in less than a week under robins. theere will be loads of free agents, and no doubt there will be deals made.

SiSU are on to a loser - and I think they now know it!

Paxman II

Just one more thought...

mr Haskell is not going to be flying in from Texas every five minutes to attend games with Elliott and Hoffman with the end game being a football club that may be up for grabs on the cheap from an administrator is he?

Lets be realistic. ACL all along wanted to get the football club into admin to try and make a controlled attempt at reselling the club to new investors so they could achieve a stable situation from the one they have with SISU. To do that (they whispered such many times) they would have been in talks with prospective purchasers to get a tentative way forward. So you can assume that's where Elliott and his cronies come in.

They are still perusing that option but please remember they can't make the administrator favour anyone. What simply must be keeping Mr Haskell's interest alive is the additional investment in the development projects around the Ricoh and getting hold of that. The council would like to see this as part of the whole Ricoh project quite clearly which includes an anchor tenant. Hmm...so that suggest Haskell's interest not genuinely of the football club that would come as a consequence? Take away the development opportunities and it's bye bye Haskell.

Is that really the right way forward for the council? can the football club merely survive on gaining the shares in the Higgs stake? That will make little difference to what we have now. The council must make the stadium available on much better sustainable terms for the football club than that. I feel if they make this clear then there will be a much wider net of available investors with out lumbering the club by associating the development with it.

Tonylinc

Just one more thought...

mr Haskell is not going to be flying in from Texas every five minutes to attend games with Elliott and Hoffman with the end game being a football club that may be up for grabs on the cheap from an administrator is he?

Lets be realistic. ACL all along wanted to get the football club into admin to try and make a controlled attempt at reselling the club to new investors so they could achieve a stable situation from the one they have with SISU. To do that (they whispered such many times) they would have been in talks with prospective purchasers to get a tentative way forward. So you can assume that's where Elliott and his cronies come in.

They are still perusing that option but please remember they can't make the administrator favour anyone. What simply must be keeping Mr Haskell's interest alive is the additional investment in the development projects around the Ricoh and getting hold of that. The council would like to see this as part of the whole Ricoh project quite clearly which includes an anchor tenant. Hmm...so that suggest Haskell's interest not genuinely of the football club that would come as a consequence? Take away the development opportunities and it's bye bye Haskell.

Is that really the right way forward for the council? can the football club merely survive on gaining the shares in the Higgs stake? That will make little difference to what we have now. The council must make the stadium available on much better sustainable terms for the football club than that. I feel if they make this clear then there will be a much wider net of available investors with out lumbering the club by associating the development with it.
It is clear to me, and no doubt others, that the only way forward for CCFC is to have the club AND stadium in the same ownership.

IF the golden share is with CCFC Ltd, I would imagine that SISU would be the ones who could afford to pay the most to buy CCFC Ltd simply because the majority of the money they bid will go back to them as the only creditor!?!.

BurbageSkyBlues

IF the golden share is with CCFC Ltd, I would imagine that SISU would be the ones who could afford to pay the most to buy CCFC Ltd simply because the majority of the money they bid will go back to them as the only creditor!?!.

Good point; Question though.......would the administrator, and FL, accept the previous owners as the new owners, given that they made such a financial mess previously, and also, don't any new owners have to demonstrate a reasonable business plan that will keep the business solvent? That in itself, would require input and cooperation from other parties (ACL etc?) or the club needs to find somewhere to play, with a long term plan to return to the city's catchment area.

letsallsingtogether

The administrator has to go with the best deal that is agreeable to all acl sisu and the fans.
the way I see it ACL and the Fans would not back SISU.
At Pompy the Trust did not like the deal that was offered them so they rejected the deal and were backed by the football league back to square one.
They now have a deal they like I believe.....

J

Jack Griffin

Myself, I think the football league will take a view.

If the fans are clearly against something they will be wise not to ignore them.

They can write a rule change if they want.. in fact I think that is more likely this summer than not if SISU piss them about.

Look at Blackburn at the moment, I heard one of their fans on radio earlier saying that many fans believe Venkey's are simply asset stripping the club & will bail out when they've got the parachute payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Myself, I think the football league will take a view.

If the fans are clearly against something they will be wise not to ignore them.

Look at Blackburn at the moment, I heard one of their fans on radio earlier saying that many fans believe Venkey's are simply asset stripping the club & will bail out when they've got the parachute payments.
I heard the Balckburn fan as well, said he would take a relegation to league 1 to get rid of the venky's. I realise there not good owners but the club spent 8 million on Rhodes, 2 million on Best. Kept some good players in Dunn, Dann, Robinson. Got David Bentley on loan, one of the most experienced players out there in Danny Murphy

That squad should be challenging for auto promotion, after sticking with Kean for ages they seem to be hiring and firing managers every week

Nonleagueherewecome

I heard the Balckburn fan as well, said he would take a relegation to league 1 to get rid of the venky's. I realise there not good owners but the club spent 8 million on Rhodes, 2 million on Best. Kept some good players in Dunn, Dann, Robinson. Got David Bentley on loan, one of the most experienced players out there in Danny Murphy

That squad should be challenging for auto promotion, after sticking with Kean for ages they seem to be hiring and firing managers every week

Massive under achievement. Do you know which manager has the best record of the many to have worked at Blackburn Rovers this season? Steve Keen. Funny old game, innit?

James Smith

For some reason I don't think that they're out to line their own pockets, I can see two City fans who are just desperate to get rid of SISU and get someone else. One of the main differences between them and me is that they have better connections to richer people ;) Even if PH4 is unable to buy the Golden Share for whatever reason, at least by turning up to a match he's doubtless got SISU worried now that there could seriously be others, which isn't a bad thing in my book.

Big_Ben

Interesting post.

As most of the posts on this forum for God knows how long seem to be trying to second guess what SISU's next move is going to be, let me throw this one in.
If, as the current thinking goes (at least until the court decides one way or the other), SISU have cocked up and the Golden Share is (from their point of view) in the wrong company, why would SISU allow the administrator to sell CCFC at a cut price, leaving them high and dry with Holdings Ltd without much bargaining power. Surely it would be worth them buying it out of administration just to keep the GS as it seems part of their bargaining hand.
Elsewhere it has been suggested that it may be ruled that CCFC & Holdings are so interlinked that they couldn't be looked at separately, but if that is the case, if you take a solvent company and add the assets to those of the insolvent company and the result is solvency, shouldn't there be a case that it shouldn't be in administration anyway?

Tank Top

It cannot be contested, that Sisu/Finance, have painted a very ugly picture of themselves, since their arrival, a ten point deduction, several transfer embargo's due to non submission of accounts, and non payment of transfer fees to other clubs, non payment of rent owed on the stadium in an attempt to Bankrupt the Higgs Charity,Juggling accounts from "Holdings" to "LTD" for avoidance of liabilities.
I'm Sure that these events will not go unnoticed by the Administrator, the FA and FL, if SIsu Attempt to buy back any part of the Foot Ball club, they have proven to be, "not fit or proper" People to run a "FootBall club" or any other kind of Business if it comes to that, It may take months to finalise, But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the lowest ebb in our history will soon be over, and that SisuFinance are "Done"

hotrod

Hear Hear,Tank Top.:claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread