CCFC Ltd; (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Maybe I am being a simpleton here but can someone explain why anyone would bid for a company whose assets are "unknown". Surely, the biggest possible asset is the elusive GS but even the Administrator does not know where that is!!!!

vRS19TD

FL and administrator have both said the GS was in Ltd but Sisu still claim it was in Holdings. Sisu have said there was nothing in Ltd, yet have bid for it, so there is obviously something in there worth having. It can't be about reuniting the club as Sisu claim the club is Holdings, so Ltd definitely has some value.
I just hope that Sisu haven't made some ridiculous bid that gets accepted and then that figure gets added to the clubs debts.

Flying Fokker

Isn't it more likely to write off existing debts? They will probably form another subsidiary too.

rupert_bear

Going to be very interesting where this goes, how long it takes and what happens should things not turn out as some think. There are some big players out there Hoffman, Elliott perhaps this Byng guy also Paul Fletcher and colleagues who have thrown their hats in the ring and could be others being very, very quiet at the minute, i am certain that won't last.

skybluesam66

the thing is 98% of the debt in limited is to holdings

so If sisu bid say 50million for limited - 98% of that (or 49million) -stays with sisu
The only way PH4 could outbid would be to bid £50m + £1. at that point, sisu walk away with their money back

So sisu will have bid at a level where they would accept a sale - If PH4 has not bid that amount, then ownership stays with sisu

my guess is that would be around £25m, and i suspect that ph4 will have bid no more than £5m

vRS19TD

Users who are viewing this thread