CCFC Memberships are back (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
NEWS: CCFC Memberships available for 2017/18 season!

Quite clever really, they give priority on away and cup tickets for non ST holders and no matchday fees.

• Priority booking ahead of general sale on Away and Cup games
  • Members receive the advance match ticket price – even if you buy on the day**
  • Entry into a Christmas draw to win a signed Sky Blues shirt
  • Entry into a Monthly draw for 2 free tickets to the Premium Members Lounge
  • 2017/18 CCFC Membership Card

covcity4life

if we are near wembley in checkatrade or playoffs i will get this lol

till then 12 match package is still what im going for i think

although annoyingly my cousin wants me to buy notts county tickets on their own as he doesnt wanna commit to games this season

he will soon change his mind if we win, just an inkling!

Nick

Administrator
Why not just get a 6 match package to start with and that's 3 games you can both go to?

Reactions: RFC

covcity4life

yeah have thought about that. think will go notts county opening day. then i have a date with mowbray on tueaday.

then holiday

and then match package!

Grendel

The new commercial guy making a promising start.

robbiekeane

Wasn't going to pal. If there is actually a half decent team on the pitch come xmas then I will go on a match by match basis.
Just so I'm clear on your logic....you are not giving any money (which would go towards a decent team), unless there is a decent team (which costs money), at which point you will start to give a little bit of money at a time?

Bit stupid

Adge

Nearly right-I have given 32 years of season tickets merchandise etc( a lot of money) but have decided that last years rubbish on and off the field was not worth investing in again upfront for this season with a season ticket.Couple that with Fisher/Sisu/Seppala/court cases/mis-management et al thrown into the pot and the club being in the bottom tier, was all part of the decision reached not to attend the Ricoh until I can see progress being made on and off the pitch.

Nick

Administrator
Nearly right-I have given 32 years of season tickets merchandise etc( a lot of money) but have decided that last years rubbish on and off the field was not worth investing in again upfront for this season with a season ticket.Couple that with Fisher/Sisu/Seppala/court cases/mis-management et al thrown into the pot and the club being in the bottom tier, was all part of the decision reached not to attend the Ricoh until I can see progress being made on and off the pitch.
The away squads completely different to home games then?

Adge

No exactly the same depending on the opposition I guess. Already explained it numerous times the reasoning behind it-now it's time to move on. Enjoy the season.

no_loyalty

I purchased a membership at the start of August and received an email confirmation, and the money has also been taken from my bank account. I have not received a membership card yet, I have just logged onto my ccfc account and in the membership and match packages section, under the sub heading manage my memberships, it states there are currently no memberships assigned to your account, however in accounts history it says you purchased one item

Has anybody else had the same problem?

Sick Boy

I purchased a membership at the start of August and received an email confirmation, and the money has also been taken from my bank account. I have not received a membership card yet, I have just logged onto my ccfc account and in the membership and match packages section, under the sub heading manage my memberships, it states there are currently no memberships assigned to your account, however in accounts history it says you purchased one item

Has anybody else had the same problem?

I bought one on Saturday and asked them about postage and was told it was included in the processing fee. I have the same message as you too but when I login it in has CCFC membership and can buy priority tickets.

Bought a membership last week, no card received but shows up on my account and have successfully bought Yeovil tickets on priority so looks like it is working.

pusbccfc

Not worth it for me, if they offered 10% off ticket prices, or possibly some vouchers for the shop, it would be worth it.

Shouldn't be too difficult for me to get away or cup tickets as the people I go with have season tickets.

shmmeee

Great idea. Been saying for ages the club needs ways to hook people in at all involvement and price levels.

Unofficially we may have it this season with this and iFollow at one end and season tickets and corporate at the other.

The club need to move towards subscriptions rather than these one off fees only though IMO. Creates a more even income stream and allows the club to build proper relationships with fans. £1.99/month for this, £10/month for away games on iFollow and discounts. £30/month for a season ticket and all that comes with. Etc. Etc. All the way up to corporate sponsorship with a box thrown in or Elite package with free away travel, programmes and a new shirt each year.

Tailor each one around different groups of fans, the hardcore, the casual, the ex pat, families, etc etc. They could be a lot more agile in their marketing and really find out about and have a constant communication channel with all types of fans.

Astute

For me the membership is a way of being able to give something to club as getting to home games is a struggle. However it was mostly to get a thrill from seeing Otium Entertainment Group on my bank statement.
I'm an undercover supporter. All they have is my email address. I POTG or get someone to buy my tickets for me.

NOPM by name. Spend a fortune incognito. So there SISU.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'm an undercover supporter. All they have is my email address. I POTG or get someone to buy my tickets for me.

NOPM by name. Spend a fortune incognito. So there SISU.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread