CCFC toughest and weakest. (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Toughest players we have had....and the weakest!

George Curtis and Mo Konjic.................Julian Darby and Chris Hussey

North York’s Blue

Lloyd McGrath, George Curtis, Killer, big Mo and Dean Emerson - toughest. David Speedie and Dennis Wise weren't exactly shy either.
Julian Darby - weakest

Colin1883

Define hard? Someone who will kick an opponent in the 'head' or a player who will repeatedly get back up after being kicked in the 'head'?

Greggs

Define hard? Someone who will kick an opponent in the 'head' or a player who will repeatedly get back up after being kicked in the 'head'?

Both...combined! My personal definition of a hard man is the polar opposite of Robbie Savage. If that answers your question?

Mo Konjic was a war vet hahahaha

torchomatic

For me. Lloyd McGrath and Julian Gray.

Hardest - Brian Kilcline, Peter Atherton, Peter Billings, Lloyd Magrath, Peter Ndluve,Terry Buthcher, Jim Holton, Sean Flynn.
Weakest - Leigh Jenkinson, Leon Best, Kevin Kyle.

stupot07

Out of the current lot - strongest - leon clarke, weakest - fleck and Barton

Not sure how anyone can call Best weak, he was a beast in that final season.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Toughest - Konjic, Billing, Paul Williams, Kilcline, Oggy, Wise, Pressley (as a player), Dann, Ward
Weakest - Julian Gray, Barton, Darby, Keith O'Neil, Lamptey, Cody McDonald, Cranie

skybluebeduff

Hardest: Big Mo (played with 2 broken arms days after crashing his car into a ravine) now that's hard! :claping hands:

Weakest: Gavin Strachen (genes skipped a generation).

torchomatic

To be honest if your first name is Julian then it's best to look at another career.

Toughest. Liam daish.
Weakest Julian Joachim.

Grendel

Barton in terms of tackling is one if the weakest I've seen and fleck is not far behind.

In his first season George boating was like a one man demolition squad in midfield. Going further back Garry Thompson was an interest guy. Remember him at white hart lane walking away innocently from graham "hard man"
Roberts who was lying prostate on the ground.

Johnnythespider

I remember Stuart Pearce tackling forests winger at HR, everything ended up crashing into the advertising hoardings, Pearce got up looked straight at the west terrace where i was sitting and gave us the clenched fists that we all saw when he scored that pen in euro 96, i'm convinced that tackle and reaction is what made Cloughie decide to buy him. As for the weakest i've never seen anyone shit out and pansy about more than julian gray.

Delboycov

Stuart Pearce, Jim Holton, Dean Emerson-pre injury, John Hartson...weakest-David Smith,Matt Jansen,Tony Sheridan

deanocity3

QUOTE=Johnnythespider;465054]I remember Stuart Pearce tackling forests winger at HR, everything ended up crashing into the advertising hoardings, Pearce got up looked straight at the west terrace where i was sitting and gave us the clenched fists that we all saw when he scored that pen in euro 96, i'm convinced that tackle and reaction is what made Cloughie decide to buy him. As for the weakest i've never seen anyone shit out and pansy about more than julian gray.[/QUOTE]
[video=youtube;dgzd7oHyeBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgzd7oHyeBY[/video]
thats why he's called psycho

Johnnythespider

QUOTE=Johnnythespider;465054]I remember Stuart Pearce tackling forests winger at HR, everything ended up crashing into the advertising hoardings, Pearce got up looked straight at the west terrace where i was sitting and gave us the clenched fists that we all saw when he scored that pen in euro 96, i'm convinced that tackle and reaction is what made Cloughie decide to buy him. As for the weakest i've never seen anyone shit out and pansy about more than julian gray.
[video=youtube;dgzd7oHyeBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgzd7oHyeBY[/video]
thats why he's called psycho[/QUOTE]
I don't think he liked that reid fella.

RoboCCFC90

Strongest: Stuart Pearce

Weakest: Adam Barton

Users who are viewing this thread