CCFC V SHREWS Match Thread (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

RichieGunns

I'm due to see the player who told me about bonuses preseason next week if I can say anything I will

Please do! Tell him we've had enough and we want them all gone! They are a disgrace to the shirt and everything this club used to stand for. They haven't just let themselves down they've let all the fans down, all the previous players who had this club in their hearts and everyone who has followed the club this its birth back in 1883.

And and theres anyone at the match whose near Hoffman, Elliot Ranson...please give them a peice of your anger...they deserve it just as much as SISU in my opinion!

Sick Boy

We re in league 1 now torchy, you been asleep again? I get what your saying but do these factors alone make the players this poor ?

I get the impression there has been a lack of clear direction or discipline for a long time now. Some prefer to bury their heads in the sand though and ignore what has gone on.

I spoke to one of my Millwall mates again earlier who again insisted that Shaw was sacked by them. No doubt it will be dismissed as a lie still by some.

torchomatic

The biggest mystery though is Cody McDonald. WTF is going on there?

ccfc92

Watch Jose Mourinihos celebration for real madrid's winner, that's what a manager should be like

scroobiustom

Jose Mourinihos?

Who the fuck is this guy?

Diehard Si

The only positive I'm taking out of tonight is the fact I realised I was busy just before purchasing the tickets to go.

Close shave.

C

Clive Plattini

According to BBC Shrewsbury have only had 3 shots on target all game. Murphy must have had a cracker then.

Sick Boy

There were reports that Cody was unsettled over the summer as well,maybe there was some truth to them.

torchomatic

Is it a white one? To be honest if I was a footballer I'd have a:

Cosworth800px.jpg

I heard he has been dropped because he got caught fingering Thorn's daughter in the back of his XR3i.

Sub

waiting for shaws bull at the end of the game :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: players tired and need time to gell

RichieGunns

So have any players distinguised themselves tonight?

I get the feeling Fleck and McGoldrick are the only two who have actually tried tonight?

Skybluestu82

McDonaldon reported to have been caught having threesome with Shaw's wife and his mum!

Explains alot!

In a related story, Murphy caught at the same location, standing in the corner pulling his plum....no change there then!!

@richh87

As much as I hate SISU, these players are talented enough for promotion - they just don't want it.

Nick

Administrator
McDonaldon reported to have been caught having threesome with Shaw's wife and his mum!

Explains alot!

In a related story, Murphy caught at the same location, standing in the corner pulling his plum....no change there then!!

Surprised he could hold onto them without dropping them!

Users who are viewing this thread