CCFC V SHREWS Match Thread (1 Viewer)

devonrich

Think we should put up a statue of mcsheff in city centre. After all never a public toilet around.

torchomatic

I don't feel sorry for Richard Shaw, Clive.

torchomatic

torchomatic

If I was manager, I'd turn up tomorrow in my:

modelpicture.php

and come down on them like a ton of blinkin' bricks.

Gaz

I'm really worried that the players have had a meeting to sort out the results and this happens.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just got into car and talksport was on. Keys was on and mentioned 'the search for a new manager goes on' then mentioned a London meeting involving Shaw!

I know he probably isn't in the know (which history suggests), but I hope he's not right and I hope this latest fiasco comes to an end pretty damn quick

Skybluestu82

So they feel sorry for the jokers in charge but not the fans??

At least they are in a position to do something about it, they couldn't manage themselves out of a paper bag!

Brighton Sky Blue

The decision to sack Thorn was correct. The decision to sack him with no replacement in store and then to allow the situation to stagnate for nearly a month afterwards was a gigantic mistake.

torchomatic

Can you imagine DCI Gene Hunt as our manager! :D

Brilliant! I've changed my mind, I've gone for a Princess. Any man who has a Princess will earn the highest respect. It's a winners car.

modelpicture.php

Sick Boy

Hiring or firing? At the moment I'd say the latter. Their timing was all wrong and look what is has done since it happened

Appointing him manager to begin with was a massive mistake. This was then made worse by keeping him on over the summer and his influence over bringing these players to the club.

They should have got rid at the end of last season and already had a list of potential candidates for the job.

torchomatic

Ooh, they were nice. I liked the Allegro with the Rolls Royce grill too.

my dad had a wolsley one of these when i was a kid.........(it was shit):)

Sub

shaw is now talking absolute bollocks and defending the players :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

torchomatic

Ooh, that's sexy.

How about a Talbot Solara? They were gorgeous. We had a Maxi once and it was like the Tardis inside. Chocolate brown too.

6778161629_668a49dd18_z.jpg

austin ambassadoor next then torchy ???

torchomatic

torchomatic

Look this the curves on this. As aerodynamic as you can get.

hk2.php

torchomatic

TheHellion

So, the Shrewsbury matchday thread has been turned into an episode of "Vintage Top Gear".....shows how bad the match went!

torchomatic

It was Nick's fault. He mentioned an XR3i

So, the Shrewsbury matchday thread has been turned into an episode of "Vintage Top Gear".....shows how bad the match went!

Users who are viewing this thread