Challenge94 (1 Viewer)

challenge94

2009 has seen me start my ‘Challenge94’. The challenge is for me to visit every football league ground from the Premiership, Championship, League 1 and League 2 for a competitive match, all in 2009. This will also include the 2 teams promoted to League 2 from the conference at the end of last season. In doing so, I will be attempting to raise money for Children in Need.
This Sunday will see me visit The Ricoh Arena for your match against Ipswich Town. I would be grateful if you could let me know where I would be welcome for a drink to talk to fans about my challenge. I am keeping a record off where I have been at www.justgiving.com/markcorney On this page I will write how the challenge is going and where I’ve been so far. You will also be able to view how much I have raised so far and of course you will also be able to donate. I also have another website set up at http://challenge94.webs.com which goes into a lot more detail about the challenge. It would be great to get some feedback from fans about my challenge and my sites. If you like what I’m doing and feel that the effort I’m putting in warrants a donation then please feel free. Thanks very much for reading this and you never know I might bump into you along my travels. Best of luck for the remainder of the season.

Mark

Nick

Administrator
I would go into the Hub and the Rowleys Green club, they are both next to the ground and you can see both the home and away fans!

Good Luck Raising Money and if you need any help with the website be sure to let me know!

challenge94

I would go into the Hub and the Rowleys Green club, they are both next to the ground and you can see both the home and away fans!

Good Luck Raising Money and if you need any help with the website be sure to let me know!

Thanks Nick, just setting off now and will post my report on the site later.

challenge94

Both sites are updated to include your match on Sunday. Be good to hear your thoughts on the sites.

Thanks and all the best for the season

Mark

simmouk

Administrator
Sounds amazing Mark! I have muchos respect for people doing these sorts of "crazy" things while raising money - it gets people much more interested in the cause and sparks their imagination!

challenge94

Sounds amazing Mark! I have muchos respect for people doing these sorts of "crazy" things while raising money - it gets people much more interested in the cause and sparks their imagination!

simmouk, cheers very much for your donation. Much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread