Championship thread 23/24 (35 Viewers)

Levship20

Tuesday’s game, my god is huge for The Tractor boys!! Lose it and think it is play offs for them possibly playing Naaarwich .. can’t see us beating them though

Last edited:

Otis

Norwich still need a point to guarantee Play offs in the last day no?

Cant see Blues beating them with that being the case and Blues need 3 points or its league 1

Be well funny if they went down
Exactly. I don't think it's certain Birmingham will stay up now at all.

Norwich will definitely go to get the draw they need to be certain. No-one is going to field a bunch of kids and leave themselves open to a possible thrashing I don't think.

Hull have to win, but they play Plymouth, who needs at least a draw.

Set up beautifully I think and Birmingham are still very much favourites for the drop.

Bank on Norwich to get the point they need.

Hertsccfc

Exactly. I don't think it's certain Birmingham will stay up now at all.

Norwich will definitely go to get the draw they need to be certain. No-one is going to field a bunch of kids and leave themselves open to a possible thrashing I don't think.

Hull have to win, but they play Plymouth, who needs at least a draw.

Set up beautifully I think and Birmingham are still very much favourites for the drop.

Bank on Norwich to get the point they need.
As long as Norwich don't lose heavily they don't need a point unfortunately. Would need to be an eight goal swing in favour of Hull for them not to go up.

Otis

As long as Norwich don't lose heavily they don't need a point unfortunately. Would need to be an eight goal swing in favour of Hull for them not to go up.
I know, but if Norwich play a bunch of kids, they could easily be beaten out of sight and Plymouth have been terrible, so you would fancy Hull getting a few against them.

Not saying it's likely, but definitely possible.

I am certain Norwich will want the point that ENSURES their place.

messiahrobins

Norwich still need a point to guarantee Play offs in the last day no?

Cant see Blues beating them with that being the case and Blues need 3 points or its league 1

Be well funny if they went down
I dont have anything against Blues. I loathe V@lla with a passion, far more than say Leicester (i hate Man utd more than Leicester) but Blues just doesnt feel like any kind of rivalry despite them being the closes club to us geographically.

messiahrobins

Do you think we’ll be crossing paths or seeing each other again come the end of next season? One of the two for me.
Think you upset the snowflake, but i'll answer. Leicester are already relegated, they will have a points deduction and have to have a fire sale of players. I think ourselves and Burnley will cross them as they come down and we go up. Either us or Burnley win the league next season.

SkyblueTexan

The Ipswich game is the first in my history of being a city fan I won't mind losing.
No I beg to differ. I’d rather Leeds get autos and Southampton go up via playoffs. Them next season will be easier for us.

Users who are viewing this thread