Chanting Tonight (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Update: I was having a quiet pint in the city arms when @Earlsdon_Skyblue1 came barging over, knocked my pint over and demanded I joined in with his foul mouthed chanting about Slade! Time to get the cricket bat out for the next night out I think!!

'A quiet pint'.

Translation: You were necking several different assortments of shots followed by having to explain to the European chap behind the bar what 'Russell Slade is a nonce' means.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

No more sticky carpet or Lambrini I've heard-they've done it out haven't they?

It looks pretty similar to before but does definitely seem a bit smarter.

Problem is without the Lambrini you have to drink proper drinks and they are club prices, so it's a fortune.

When they had Lambrini you could buy two bottles and it would get you through the night. Still love it and the indie music though.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I knew as soon as I opened my notifications and saw 'Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue' has tagged you in a post that somewhere, somehow Slade would be mentioned!

Cheers guys, and @covcity4life play nice! I promise for one night only not to mention Mowbray or Murphy on the condition you don't glass me 6 days before my wedding.

covcity4life

I knew as soon as I opened my notifications and saw 'Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue' has tagged you in a post that somewhere, somehow Slade would be mentioned!

Cheers guys, and @covcity4life play nice! I promise for one night only not to mention Mowbray or Murphy on the condition you don't glass me 6 days before my wedding.

ha ok deal.

my uncle lives around corner,sometimes i am there on a friday. ill keep a look out for you next time i am there

good luck with the wedding. no more slaying for you :(

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Update:

Some suspicious chanting heard in the mens toilets at the City Arms.

Some mash up of 'We want Slade out/in' apparently...

Not even a tumbleweed in the car park as of yet though, it's shitting it down!

Users who are viewing this thread