Charity Work (1 Viewer)

richnrg

Just fancied a go at something new. Realised bit old for that really ! Stick to what I'm good at now.But window cleaning has changed,customers want theirs cleaning monthly on average instead of fortnightly,and some even quarterly.You do need shops/offices and pubs etc too,but cleaning companies get most of them now. So as good a job as it is,you do need lots of work.
Can't you pay someone a couple of quid a week to go round throwing shit at peoples windows?

When I was about 14 or so (still cute with a cheeky smile) I got a load of signs produced for folk to stick in their windows/porches e.t.c. No Cold Caller signs, flogged them for £2 a pop cold calling door-to-door and made a relatively small fortune, as in it was more profitable than washing cars and the like. Afternoon housewives admired my pugnacity, I guess. Should have franchised the business really.

bringbackrattles

When I was about 14 or so (still cute with a cheeky smile) I got a load of signs produced for folk to stick in their windows/porches e.t.c. No Cold Caller signs, flogged them for £2 a pop cold calling door-to-door and made a relatively small fortune, as in it was more profitable than washing cars and the like. Afternoon housewives admired my pugnacity, I guess. Should have franchised the business really.
We were told to ignore no cold caller signs. Some were amusing though. One read " Don't knock this door or I'll set the wife on you ! "

dancers lance

We were told to ignore no cold caller signs. Some were amusing though. One read " Don't knock this door or I'll set the wife on you ! "
I tend to find answering the door in a pair of ill fitting Speedo's whilst carrying a bottle of "motion Lotion" and playing Bronski Beat Tends to frighten you types off! ;)

Gazolba

Someone needs to invent the self-cleaning window. Or an autonomous window cleaner like those small vacuum cleaners that move around the floor by themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread