Charles Cook Gone (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

torchomatic

Bollocks.

Rich

The talented stopper arrives on a permanent transfer from Coventry City and has put pen to paper on a two-year deal, subject to EFL and FA approval.

I thought it was odd that we kept two and signed another keeper. They must've had some idea that one of them would be going for cash.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Not really bothered, third choice. Good shot stopper but terrible command of his area, distribution and consistency. (Don't we have another two like that?)

Warwickhunt

he will play a blinder against us!

skybluebeduff

8LtYCC1Qb0Bdo2jjGZqbINdS4OqRWen2o639XoqrgdLCIyRa1KseuGhlj4ns2k1wog=h900

Here he is agreeing to his contract...

skybluepm2

Would have much preferred that other tosspot Burge to have fucked off, but I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to look at the dopey twonk as a viable option. Still the only Robins (re)signing that has raised my eyebrows this Summer, when we finally had the opportunity to get rid.

Good luck anyway RCC. Here's hoping O'Brien comes good!

lifeskyblue

Good luck RCC. Started well for us but failed to live up to that expectation. He seemed to lose confidence after a few errors and performances dipped. I liked his quick distribution although it backfired a few times. I think he will make a decent keeper away from the Ricoh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

Can't say I'm particularly bothered or surprised by this. The jury seemed to be out every two weeks over the past two seasons and the 'emergence' of a third keeper has so far done little to change that situation.
Dread to think how few peanuts we received for this sale.

superskyblue

Not really bothered, third choice. Good shot stopper but terrible command of his area, distribution and consistency. (Don't we have another two like that?)
Would question the distribution part. RCC's was excellent in my view.

Genuine question: What does 'command of area' mean? I saw on a thread about Oggy somebody said he was great at commanding his area but poor on crosses. I always thought they were near enough the same thing.

torchomatic

skybluedan

That one amazing save he did when he was going the opposite way wow
But yeah not good enough for me... but so I ain't Burge

torchomatic

Seems we did get some sort of fee for RCC. Listed as 'undisclosed on BBC site.

Users who are viewing this thread