Match Thread Charlton v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 15th Oct (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What else can we buy in bulk that aren't tennis balls and pink piggies since they've already been used (albeit tennis balls not by us )

We need to get a dog on the pitch or something

Or we can get these:

http://www.hotline.co.uk/promotiona...y-Balls.html?gclid=COXqoMjX3c8CFWsq0wodXe8OSw

Get city of rugby printed on them!

Looking at the pics, about a quid each :

https://www.positivemediapromotions...&fo_oid=4320&gclid=CPCW2-fX3c8CFYVAGwodBv0OUg

Somebody should have picked them all up :)

Terry Gibson's perm

What about frisbee's. I think the vibrators is the answer each one with Deering and the old witchs name on.

Nick

Administrator
What about frisbee's. I think the vibrators is the answer each one with Deering and the old witchs name on.

I've got it...

Prank-Fake-Poop-Turd-Crap-Poo-Gross-Joke-Dirty-Trick-Novelty-Human-Fun-Pooper-Hot-Selling.jpg_220x220.jpg

Bathroom-Prank-Fake-Party-Pooper-Crap-Turd-Human-Dog-Poop-Funny-Joke-Toilet-Poo.jpg_220x220.jpg

Water-Polo-Prank-Fake-Shit-Party-Pooper-Crap-Turd-Human-Poop-Joke-Toilet-Toy-April-Fool.jpg_220x220.jpg

Lob loads of shite on the pitch ;)

Terry Gibson's perm

Or boomerangs? That'd really confuse the hell out of our stewards!

Did think that but if I throw something at a Fisher I want it to hit him and not come back and hit me.

Just found a stress ball that is wasp shaped

Sky Blue Kid

Something to be proud of.

Do you really think I or NLHWC are proud of a prediction based on knowing exactly what would happen having a hedge fund as owners? Have a look at OSB58's quote after every post he makes.... "You don't need eyes to see just vision" When you next read that, have a sit down and congitate for a while. Then come back on here! you just might start thinking about the situation SISU have put us in ;)

Sky Blue Kid

Liverpool are owned by a hedge fund...

Liverpool are in the 1st Division/Premiership and have been since 1962, in other words already in "The promised land" all any owners had to do was invest properly to reap rewards. Trying to "Chase the dream" with next to no investment leads you to where we are now, League Division 3 and more than likely Division 4. That's what happens without the right financial backing mate ;)

Grendel

Knowing exactly what would happen having a hedge fund as owners implies that Liverpool will be sliding down the leagues imminently.

They might, of course...

They will be in the conference quicker than you can say "I live in Wales"

Still at least if we are talking NLHWC predictions we are saved as we can offload bigi for £35 million in January.

Sky Blue Kid

Knowing exactly what would happen having a hedge fund as owners implies that Liverpool will be sliding down the leagues imminently.

They might, of course...

Why are you trying to twist my words? Being a hedge fund in the Premier League is a million miles away from our predicament, and you know it! Decent investment will/should keep Liverpool barring any unforeseen circumstances in the top flight and earn their "Hedge Fund Owners" good returns.

Otis

What else can we buy in bulk that aren't tennis balls and pink piggies since they've already been used (albeit tennis balls not by us )
We need a thousand Kinder Surprises.

We then open them all up and fill them with something more interesting before throwing them on the pitch.

Sky Blue Kid

I read your post and quoted it.

You obviously didn't read this bit properly did you!.... "in other words already in "The promised land" all any owners had to do was invest properly to reap rewards."...... Which the present owners are doing. They already had one of the biggest brand names in the world just invest properly to get rewards.

Johnnythespider

If we keep delaying kick offs by throwing stuff on the pitch and then Sunderland get relegated, well I think you know the rest.

Great_Expectations

Do you really think I or NLHWC are proud of a prediction based on knowing exactly what would happen having a hedge fund as owners? Have a look at OSB58's quote after every post he makes.... "You don't need eyes to see just vision" When you next read that, have a sit down and congitate for a while. Then come back on here! you just might start thinking about the situation SISU have put us in ;)

Why refer to it if you aren't proud? What benefit does stating that you predicted it, add to that statement? It's self indulgent.

Are all hedge fund owners unsuccessful then?

You are right though, SISU have absolutely put us in this situation. The blame lies squarely at their door, the club were in a fantastic position when they took over and the Council have really looked after the club too. Maybe you should cogitate (not congitate) about that.

Sky Blue Kid

Why refer to it if you aren't proud? What benefit does stating that you predicted it, add to that statement? It's self indulgent.

Are all hedge fund owners unsuccessful then?

You are right though, SISU have absolutely put us in this situation. The blame lies squarely at their door, the club were in a fantastic position when they took over and the Council have really looked after the club too. Maybe you should cogitate (not congitate) about that.

Just pointing out. When I first joined the forum that "No good would come of them owning our Football Club" Which at that time at least 75-80% of posters backed SISU.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Woooooooooooooooooooooo Grammar Police in town

GrammarPolice1.gif%7Ec200

Users who are viewing this thread