Match Thread Checkatrade Final Match Thread - Oxford (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jarse

Shame to two knobs commentating for Sky closed their broadcast saying that Coventry City had won 1-0, what game had they been watching?

Edgey95

Is it only me that's hanging out my arse at work!! :depressed: Cracking day! Feel like death now tho haha!!!

tigersb

Flew back to Glasgow last night with my grandsons
Didn't need a plane
What a fantastic day
Even waiting in the queue at Sainsbury's was fun
Thanks to everyone
PUSB

clint van damme

The next game is away at Sheff Utd on Wednesday.

Could be down by then in all but name if we lose that. Next Saturday's game will then be of no importance at all.

be nice to carry a winning momentum into next season though. I know it won't mean much but it would make me feel a bit more optimistic about the league 2 campaign,

matesx

I feel like shite but it was worth it.

The post match party in the Liquor Station pub was fantastic. Twist and shout for a solid 20 minutes at a time!

Fantastic day all round.

Edgey95

If we get a result against Sheffield on Wednesday my money is on us staying up :woot: #TheGreatEscape

NortonSkyBlue

There is nothing really to be cheerful about. The season has been an abject car crash from start to finish. The vast majority that are dancing around now will never see the team again - unless we get a big game again. The players deserve zero adulation except for a handful.
I read your posts from yesterday and it is clear that you are an unhappy soul. How can you justify the negative on a day like that?
Surely everyone would agree we have been very poor? We all know you don't like certain players but all of them gave their all and won the game.
I know it was a tin pot cup but tell that to the kids who experienced something special and the fans who shared it with their families.
Since 1967 I have been to near enough every big game we have played in and can say that the experience yesterday was simply as good as anything I have felt. Shared with my tribe. Until the final whistle that is, then it was just the tin pot cup.
I am now on the train passing Wembley on my journey back to Saudi Arabia armed with many great memories. You should embrace the good because supporting Coventry City will give you enough of the alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread