Match Thread Checkatrade Final Match Thread - Oxford (1 Viewer)

James Smith

MARVELOUS STUFF!

James Smith

So bloody happy, we're holding silverware won at Wembley for the second time in my life. Just wish I hadn't said I'd buy a round after work if we won :D
Thanks again to my family for providing me with the CWR commentary and my boss for not making me work from 2:30 so I could listen.

trevelfarandwide

Since I'm a sentimental tosser, I've just stuck One Victory by Todd Rundgren on.

Smiling to myself with a fag in my gob, nice going boys. PUSB

Also are there any highlights on telly tonight?

Happy_Martian

Congrats to the Sky Blues. The team gave their all. Brilliant result.

The fans were definitely the 12th man, Now rest easy, the chase for survival continues with Sheff United on Wednesday evening ;)

SBA. have a safe trip home :)

Brighton Sky Blue

If you're all going to Sheffield clap your hands :D

This result should be for the likes of yourself the most SW, following this lot all over the place with little in return. The daytrippers probably won't be back next week, but I'm chuffed to pieces for the core support who've had very little to cheer for going on 15-20 years. Enjoy the celebrations and all have a safe trip back.

Covstar

What fantastic advert for our club today has been. Be it fans who have been with this team throughout the season and fans who just had enough after years and years of downward spiral, all coming together to support the sky blues to show the MASSIVE potential this club has if it's run properly.

Well done and hats off to ALL sky blue fans and well done the sky blue team for making this day that bit more memorable with your efforts today. I , and I suspect a few more are very proud sky blue fans today. This only happens rarely so let's just enjoy it while we can.

Users who are viewing this thread