Ched Evans 4 Game Ban (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

I've seen worse on our players and absolutely fuck all done.

skyblue1991

It's a red but surely if the ref doesn't see it nothing happens, taking the authority away

How many players have been banned for diving post match since it happened to Matt Godden against Fulham?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

It's a red but surely if the ref doesn't see it nothing happens, taking the authority away

How many players have been banned for diving post match since it happened to Matt Godden against Fulham?

How does it take the authority away?

skyblue1991

How does it take the authority away?
We only know about this from watching video replays, the ref or the assistants either didn't see it on the pitch or didn't think it was a foul. The ban has only happened following a review of the video and someone has decided it should be a ban.

If it isn't sorted during the game then it should be left as is for me

Nick

Administrator
We only know about this from watching video replays, the ref or the assistants either didn't see it on the pitch or didn't think it was a foul. The ban has only happened following a review of the video and someone has decided it should be a ban.

Thing is with checking after is consistency.

Like when Notts County kicked off about Tom Davies.

fernandopartridge

I see your point generally but on violent conduct I disagree.

Brighton Sky Blue

None from what I can see. And the funniest part is he personally didn’t even appeal for the penalty either.

Brighton Sky Blue

Upset the parachute payment wankers though didn't we.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

His Royal Highness Marco Costa took exception to it yes. Not that he cared much about Mitrovic screaming at the ref and avoiding punishment. Still pretty chuffed we shut that guy out in both games

Users who are viewing this thread