Ched Evans (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Think it will depend on how his re-trial goes.

At the minute in the eyes of the law isn't he not convicted of anything? They are bound to have all sorts of clauses in if he is found guilty aren't they?

Liquid Gold

I'm not completely sure of the status of his conviction at the moment but even if he hadn't been inside its dangerous territory to sign a man going to trial on suspicion of rape.

Nick

Administrator
Just read as well his agent sat down with all of the new evidence, they must be quite confident he will be cleared.

Still thought they would have done a pre contract on the basis he is found innocent and waited.

Otis

Just read as well his agent sat down with all of the new evidence, they must be quite confident he will be cleared.

Still thought they would have done a pre contract on the basis he is found innocent and waited.
I would reckon all agents would be confident their client was going to be cleared wouldn't they, the unscrupulous barstards! ;)

Monners

He is not convicted of anything, no; but he is still charged with rape and has to stand for a re-trial

shelby76

should be able to get on with his life, other rapist do, just because he kicks a ball he should be treated the same as the others.

chiefdave

Said it before but it needs the FA to make a law about this. Either say people awaiting trial and / or with previous convictions for certain types of crimes can't play or let them get on with it. What if he's found guilty again but only gets 6 months, can he play after that like others have upon release?

How many years has he missed now? Can imagine there will be a lawsuit against someone (the FA?) if found not guilty, he won't want to miss out on a couple of years wages.

Nick

Administrator
I still think Chesterfield must have seen something concrete to sign him. Might be the evidence that got it quashed,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread