Cheltenham Town (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

2-0 down to Fleetwood with 10 men. 11 league games without a goal, can one of the stattos tell me what xG they’ve accumulated and whether this is a professional record?

Brighton Sky Blue

Terry_dactyl

It really is an incredible record. Strangely I hope they don’t beat us.

The old man keeps pointing out that they got their solitary point against his team, Pompey. He takes pessimism/curmudgeonliness(?) to a new level.

rob9872

The old man keeps pointing out that they got their solitary point against his team, Pompey. He takes pessimism/curmudgeonliness(?) to a new level.
If it helps his therapy, they cost me a small fortune on my fixed odds accumulator with the 0-0 that week!

Brighton Sky Blue

Game 12 for them is home to Derby on Saturday, so there’s a decent chance they break the record.

Terry_dactyl

If it helps his therapy, they cost me a small fortune on my fixed odds accumulator with the 0-0 that week!
I’ll pass it on! Although he’d likely use it as further evidence of Pompey’s shortcomings…top of the table Pompey’s shortcomings.
“Ipswich have got 4 ex Pompey players playing for them. They didn’t do that for us”!

Terry_dactyl

I’ll pass it on! Although he’d likely use it as further evidence of Pompey’s shortcomings…top of the table Pompey’s shortcomings.
“Ipswich have got 4 ex Pompey players playing for them. They didn’t do that for us”!
I’m putting a tenner on a Waggers own goal!

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m putting a tenner on a Waggers own goal!
Talking to yourself there Terry

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

JohnWH

Brighton Sky Blue

Users who are viewing this thread