Chesterfield (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

Would have expected near on a 2k following for this...

Will yesterday kill it?

oucho

I'll be there. Surprised it seems to have attracted such a big away crowd though

Adge

Would have expected near on a 2k following for this...

Will yesterday kill it?
Mmmm, could well do. If it was a victory against Yeovil that could have maintained the feel good factor. I think anything 1500-2000 would be a good showing from the SBA.

CV22SBA

Can't see many more than went to Yeovil if I'm honest. Not a new ground for us and a couple of bad results won't help sales. Shame as it's a good away day and easy to get too on the train

no_loyalty

I'm fully expecting us to claim 3 points against Chesterfield, I'm hoping the wife keeps up her 100% record of never seeing City lose (Wycombe and Oxford Checkatrade games)

Sky Blue Harry H

Two of us going - I think we'll top 2k (anybody know the latest sales for this?)

CV22SBA

430 sold as of Friday so possible a couple hundred more over the weekend. Allocation was just over 900 and they are sill on-sale so no chance 2K will be there.

SlowerThanPlatt

430 sold as of Friday so possible a couple hundred more over the weekend. Allocation was just over 900 and they are sill on-sale so no chance 2K will be there.

Last update from the club was 700 on Friday, that's when they went on general sale I think?

bawtryneal

Going to give it a go, ticket in the post.
Please play well, entertain me and fill me full of optimism again or I will be missing from the Ricoh for the next couple of months.

coop

Would of gone to this but it's my wife's 40th birthday party so I better be there instead

Warwickhunt

We better get our shit together for Saturday as Chesterfield are very poor and it will be just like city to give them a leg up! As we always seem to do

Tommo72

Initial allocation sold out - 200 more available tomorrow and I assume pay on the day so prob looking at 1500?

pusbccfc

Sold the 980 odd. Getting 200 more tomorrow.

Disappointing.

theferret

Sold the 980 odd. Getting 200 more tomorrow.

Disappointing.

What is? I know a lot going who haven't got tickets yet. We sell the 200 and take a few hundred on the day we take 1500 - which is more than what we have taken there a couple of times in League One (with the exception of that one season when we took a shit load). Perfectly respectable imo.

pusbccfc

What is? I know a lot going who haven't got tickets yet. We sell the 200 and take a few hundred on the day we take 1500 - which is more than what we have taken there a couple of times in League One (with the exception of that one season when we took a shit load). Perfectly respectable imo.

I don't think we'll reach 1500.

oucho

Am going early for a nice potter round the town, maybe have lunch at the market then drive up to the ground, get in the pub with the London lot and keep fingers crossed for 3 points and an easy journey home!

smileycov

Facebook User
I'm in holiday, gutted I'm missing this. Hopefully a good win for a big away following

Users who are viewing this thread