Chris Andersen again!! different twist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipkin73

Club chairman Tim Fisher added: "On behalf of the management team and board I welcome Chris to the club and look forward to working together."

He will be responsible for both the commercial and football operations of the
club on behalf of the board and current ownership (Otium Entertainment).

This is from the BBC CCFC home page. Is the and current ownership (Otium Entertainment) a leading point?

Other have suggested that with his background he could be here to set the club up to sell it, if this is TF's comments and not miss quoted then i find the current ownership part very intriguing.

pipkin73

Because they currently own the club I reckon. Mental really but I'm going with it.

I would not say i currently own something, i would say i own something. If someone asks for your address do you say it is currently ****** no! you say it is ******. Just asking the question, why would he state current ownership (Otium Entertainment), surely you would just say Otium Entertainment.

Astute

So I suppose that Andersen is with us with the plan of raisen our profile so the currant owners can finally sell. The sultana Brunei is rumoured to be interested.

bawtryneal

Maybe his contract stipulates that is only with CCFC while they are in control.

I agree, this is a short term appointment. He runs a successful consultancy business with Dave Sally so why leave that for CCFC MD'ship. He is here to oversee a change of ownership on a short term contract and negotiate with ACL/Wasps and potential acquirers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread