Christmas Prezzies (1 Viewer)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Are you thinking about it yet ?
What will you be getting for people this year, maybe we can exchange some ideas !

Nick

Administrator
I am not too sure yet what I will be getting! I am going to have to be sly about getting them as surprises and hiding them though! :)

simmouk

Administrator
I've got the Mrs a couple of things already, stuff that she's asked for, but as for the surprise presents that supposedly show I truly do know her...I haven't a clue! Lol. Well I've got a few things in mind but I'm going to go with the "spending time with me is priceless" angle...

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I've got the Mrs a couple of things already, stuff that she's asked for, but as for the surprise presents that supposedly show I truly do know her...I haven't a clue! Lol. Well I've got a few things in mind but I'm going to go with the "spending time with me is priceless" angle...

Haha good plan ;)
I'm pants at buying christmas presents, especially because my birthday is the 10th Dec so i tend to spend my money on that lol

ccfc1987

fuck knows lol i might just give money out lol 2 teens a misses and a 6yr old and 7yr old

what i want is

audi r8 body kit for my mondeo £479.00
a full stainless system £300
a set of 18" alloys £700
a paint job £1000 with gold fleks

think thats all i want its called wishfull thinking

it be more like slippers socks brut after shave again pmsl

ccfc1987

lol st kit basic and i like the rs8 kit lol in panther black:D

Attachments

• mondeor8look[1].jpg
    mondeor8look[1].jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
  • dont like this.jpg
    dont like this.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2

simmouk

Administrator
The only think I've really asked for is a SatNav - because on a couple of occasions it would have been really useful to use it - BUT I just know that if I got one it would stay in it's box lol. As long as I don't get given on of these "give the gift of a goat" presents, I'll be happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread