Cian Harries to Villa (1 Viewer)

TakeMeHome

Lad had the cheek to turn up at Balsall Common Sainsburys still in Villa trial gear. Shopping in there with his Dad.

Shame if he ends up going there..

M

Martw

I attended the Under 23 game at Ipswich a couple of weeks ago, there were scouts from a dozen or so clubs, of course I have no idea whom they
were there to watch but Villa were definitely represented that evening. other clubs at the game that I can remember now were: Chelsea, Stoke, Dagenham, Millwall, Derby (I think) and a couple of scouting agencies as well. So I can guess Harries to the Vanilla might have some truth sadly....

rexo87

To be honest wouldn't be too disappointed if we can cash in on him rather than others because although he's got ability cant see him getting a game in league two as he's not physical enough. Would probably be a better player higher up the leagues than in lower tiers.

TakeMeHome

To be fair, dont blame him. Going to a mid table Championship side who could well challenge if they get their shit together.

The boy will probably at least double his wages, no brainer really. Just a shame its Villa!

TakeMeHome

Maybe it was that, but the lads 6foot+. Would he still have the current training kit? Any word on him maybe supporting Villa?

Ill be honest, i hope he isnt going there, i like him as a player.

better days

Apparently Mark Robins has told him he can look for another club as he won't be getting first team games for the foreseeable future
What would any of us do in those circumstances?

Brylowes

Apparently Mark Robins has told him he can look for another club as he won't be getting first team games for the foreseeable future
What would any of us do in those circumstances?
I would strongly consider a change of career, cos if you ain't good enough to trouble
The first team at a cash strapped 4th division club.

ccfcway

To be honest wouldn't be too disappointed if we can cash in on him rather than others because although he's got ability cant see him getting a game in league two as he's not physical enough. Would probably be a better player higher up the leagues than in lower tiers.

No offence, but never got that argument, he wont be any good in league two, but might be in the championship.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

No offence, but never got that argument, he wont be any good in league two, but might be in the championship.
Those prem defenders always seem to struggle against League 2 'physical' teams in the cup competitions. People make out like it's a different sport for fucks sake.

Users who are viewing this thread