City after clayton donaldson (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Crewe striker linked

According to media reports, Coventry City are planning a move for Clayton Donaldson.

The Crewe striker is out of contract on June 30th and has league new boys Crawley Town reportedly interested along with Bradford City and the Sky Blues.

Donaldson was born on February 7th 1984 and began as a youth teamer at Bradford City. He had three years at Hull City but only made two appearances and spent much of the time out on loan at Harrogate, Scarborough and Halifax before joining York City in 2005 where he went on to make 85 appearances and scoring forty goals.

He had a season at Hibs before joining Crewe for whom he made 117 appearances scoring 47 goals.

Anyone seen much of the guy?

hamil99

Facebook User
Lol, we must of been writing our threads at the same time. I asked the same question "who is the guy?"

dojer

He's tall and powerful. Played non-league before getting a big move to Hibs where he flopped. Seems risky but could pay off as he was in tremendous form this season

Jimthor

I think i read that he scored 29 goals last season on the way to becoming top scorer in league 2. I suppose the question is whether he can cut it at a higher level!

Users who are viewing this thread