City Fans Needed for 1987 Documentary - NHS Promo (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I have had an email from the club and a company working with the council / NHS in regards to encouraging men to have health checks asking if I thought any members would be willing to help. So I am passing the message on, I am sure some would like to feature:

Video production company ReelTwentyFive are making a new short documentary about Coventry City’s 1987 FA Cup win. The video will focus on fans’ and players’ stories of their experiences of the day. In particular we would like to focus on Fathers and Sons who experienced this together and who may now be taking their Sons to the see Coventry City today.

The video is being made in conjunction with the NHS to help promote free health checks - Coventry City want all of their fans to stay healthy, whatever generation they belong to.

We are looking for people who might want to be involved in the filming at the end of January. We want to talk to people about their memories of the day, where they watched the match, who they watched it with (whether at Wembley or elsewhere) and what the victory meant to them.

If you would like to be filmed for this project, please email [email protected] with a short paragraph outlining your memories and experiences of the day and a brief description of yourself (age, gender, where you live etc) along with your contact details.

Users who are viewing this thread