City in for Dicko (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

Winger On Loan?
According to The People this morning, Coventry City manager Steven Pressley is interested in taking Wigan Athletic winger Nouha Dicko on loan.
The paper is claiming that City have already enquired about taking the nippy Frenchman, who has made 32 loan appearances and scored nine goals for Blackpool on loan and made four loan appearances for Wolves scoring once

Would be a great signing if true

Cant see him coming here if he played near enough every game for Blackpool last season. We need a left winger, as I've heard Moussa doesn't like playing on the left and, to be frank, Fleck isn't quick enough atm, but I don't think Dicko is a realistic target

RoboCCFC90

Would love it if this was true but it's doubtful..

sisu go home

Yeehaa! (if it happens)
That would be an awesome signing. Also, it would make for an interesting commentary "and dickos coming up the back" ..."Dicko gets in the box and shoots".
*chortle*
Good old mature me.

woody11462

I thought i'd read that few champ clubs looking at him, doubt we'd get him but meant to be very quick, according to few of my Wigan supporting mates.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
..... We need a left winger, as I've heard Moussa doesn't like playing on the left and, to be frank, Fleck isn't quick enough atm,.......

Hmmmmmm, :thinking about: I thought Moussa was Frank?

Users who are viewing this thread