Clarke-harris (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

I know people wont care much but scored twice today so far on only his 4th start i believe, for bury, so thats 4 goals in 4 starts. Shouldn't have released him imo.

psgm1

Banned
Jonson playing for Bury.

Absolutely right decision, because he is scoring in league 1 - oh wait a minute city are in league 1!!

currently losing to notts county.

was released because thorn couldn't handle him. thorn was sacked not long after. 100% right? How many goals have cov scored under sp's football?

Pressley out

chiefdave

Was rio ferdinanr not banned for months just for not providing?

I might have imagined it or made it up but I think there's different rules for performance enhancing and recreational and recreational is a 30 (or maybe 60 day) ban and not officially announced anywhere. I guess if Ferdinand missed a test they assume the worst and ban as if it were performance enhancing.

lordsummerisle

True, I dont know the rules!

Our squad could do with a prescription or two though!

As I said the other day when somebody said that some clubs say their players are "injured" when they've really failed a drugs test, Bell must spend his whole time fucked out his head!

Gaz

Why was it if he is a good player?

Being a good player isn't enough.
He is a bad egg and the team is better off without him in or around it.

Also he hasn't proved he is a good player yet.

Nonleagueherewecome

He was stealing from the locker room no?

If true, this possibly makes him the most Chavvy footballer in the history of the game. And that's saying something.

Users who are viewing this thread