Clinton Morrison - Lazy or Not? (1 Viewer)

Was Morrison lazy for us?

• Yes, Lazy as they come!

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No, Ran his socks off!

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Nick

Administrator
Do you think Clinton Morrison was a lazy player?

daveccfc

i wudnt say he ran his socks off but i wouldnt class him as lazy! a bit of a headless chicken in some games

Cobi Jones's Dreads

NO NO NO NO NO!

One of the most unlazy players i've watched for cov worked his socks of pretty much everygame imo.

I think the question you need to be asking is Leon Best lazy or not in that case, i would sing "there's only one lazy bastard" but some people seem to view him differently!

Absolutely not lazy- Clint was easily one of the more passionate players, fighting for the cause from the first whistle to the last.

I actually wish we hadn't let him go, Sheff Wed have a great striker!

T

TrevorsathisPeake

I agree,he should never have been let go,just hope we aint crying out for goals in a few months.12 goals last season in a poor team wasnt a bad return.

Nick

Administrator
Although he did run a lot I personally did not rate him sometimes.

He liked backing into defenders and then diving to try and win a free kick, then if he didn't get it he would throw a strop.

He was amazing at holding the ball up but last season he would hold it up on the half way line and it wouldn't get us anywhere.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

He scored goals for us though,something which we could struggle for this season(hopefully not).Im just concerend that O'Donovan,Jukebox,Platt,Eastwood and Jeffers wont score enough.I'd be suprised if they get 20 between them.

Last edited by a moderator:

skybluedan

i did not think the mouthy git was lazy either but what i did not like with him is his what i can only describe as his cry baby attitude if things were,nt going well for clinton in games he just seemed to sulk to me and could not be arsed and then had the cheek to gob off about the rest of the lads not performin,g im glad he,s gone myself but do worry that we might miss his 10 or so goals a year unless we get someone in

dilligaf

i wudnt say he ran his socks off but i wouldnt class him as lazy! a bit of a headless chicken in some games
Id have to agree with dave he some times tried too hard and was found wanting, so i'll have to abstian from this poll

daveccfc

i saw him kissing the sheff weds badge already. so fake wen players do that!

How long until he is whinging?

Users who are viewing this thread