Cllr Maton (1 Viewer)

stupot07

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365266352.587972.jpg

Surely new owners would've had nothing to do with poor running of Highfield Road?

CCFC_GT

[QUOTE Cllr. Kevin Maton tweetref. Stuart Linnell on-air comments:- History of running Highfield Rd. poor.Sharing income deal can be done. There's more to Ricoh than the pitch.]

[QUOTE Cllr.Kevin Maton tweet ref. Stuart Linnell on-air comments:- Why obsession with owning 100% of stadium. Running Ricoh complex & CCFC should be separate but partner.]

Rather than sound bite tweets from Cllr. Maton I would like to see a full explanation from him or CCC (official or otherwise) explaining to CCFC fans:-

1) Why a shared income partnership between CCFC and CCC would be better for the football club than a situation where the football club purchases and wholly owns all the revenue streams.

2) Why shared ownership of the Arena between CCFC and CCC would be better for the football club, rather than the stadium being wholly owned by the club.

Personally I think ownership of the revenues rather than ownership of the stadium is most important for the football club, though Haskell or any other new investors may have a different agenda.

I am genuinely interested to hear Cllr Maton / CCC put forward their case to the fans and convince us that shared ownership of revenues or stadium is in the clubs best interests.

Still waiting ...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread