Close, but no cigar (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

3 bets in the last 7 days, all missed by one goal :(

Did a 6 fold last week, MK Dons drawing let me down for nearly £500 off a £5er.

Another one last week, Wales let me down for £120.

Then today, a lack of 1 N'hampton goal let me down in an 8 fold BTTS for £260 odd :arghh:

Any other similar bets?

stupot07

Missed out on a10 fold acca due to Everton not winning. Would have been £72 of 25p. Had also put a 9 fold on those 10, £1 and won £19, also had an 8 fold 25p which won me £19 and a 50p 6 fold that won £7. So I'm about £43 up this weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ccfc92

Missed out on a10 fold acca due to Everton not winning. Would have been £72 of 25p. Had also put a 9 fold on those 10, £1 and won £19, also had an 8 fold 25p which won me £19 and a 50p 6 fold that won £7. So I'm about £43 up this weekend!

Nice :)

I can't seem to win Jack at the minute :( Spurs are losing, and guess who has them to win :D

Otis

3 bets in the last 7 days, all missed by one goal :(

Did a 6 fold last week, MK Dons drawing let me down for nearly £500 off a £5er.

Another one last week, Wales let me down for £120.

Then today, a lack of 1 N'hampton goal let me down in an 8 fold BTTS for £260 odd :arghh:

Any other similar bets?

No, but I will tell you what is simlarly annoying. Having numbers like 2 5 8 10 and 29 on the lottery and the draw has been 1 4 9 11 and 30.

Happened a few times. It's like you are so close, but you are in fact so far away.

ccfc92

I hadn't won in a while so was well due one! Just dropped lucky this week. :D

Well I got lucky this evening, put £5 on Ronaldo to score a Hat-Trick which returned £30 odd quid, plus a 4-Fold that returned £27 odd quid :)

wingy

None as good as the Coventry lad who took £250K off paddy power last weekend on a tenfold,
Mostly internationals and a few that swung the right way in the last few minutes.

Terry Gibson's perm

Well I got lucky this evening, put £5 on Ronaldo to score a Hat-Trick which returned £30 odd quid, plus a 4-Fold that returned £27 odd quid :)

Did the Ronaldo one pay out as the first was deflected of Varane

Bernie Rhodes Nose

Footie bet flopped this weekend thanks to Barcelona drawing with Malaga. I do remember a few years back when all the results were going my way. One of the teams I had were 4-2 up against Hartlepool, next minute there's Jeff Stelling punching the air as Hartlepool equalised with seconds to go and £200 went south.

olderskyblue

Many moons ago, father-in-law used to do the ITV 7 every Saturday. He got 6 correct once, and they paid out £400 odd. The horse that let him down won 17 of its 18 races..... Brigadier Gerard? Only one it lost was in his bet.

He could of won hundreds of thousands if it had won.

Malaka

December 92 I was skint, Christmas was coming, city were playing well and I had a quid on city to win 4-1 against Liverpool, got 100/1. I still punched the air when Quinn scored a fifth and we won 5-1. Everyone one pissing themselves before the game when I told them what my bet was, all gutted for me after 90 mins.

NorthernWisdom

December 92 I was skint, Christmas was coming, city were playing well and I had a quid on city to win 4-1 against Liverpool, got 100/1. I still punched the air when Quinn scored a fifth and we won 5-1. Everyone one pissing themselves before the game when I told them what my bet was, all gutted for me after 90 mins.

Honestly think that brief spell when Quinn was scoring for fun was the best time I've had being a City fan.

ccfc92

Arghhhh!!!!! :mad::rolleyes:

Did a 6-fold Over 12 corners, lost by one corner each in the Sheff Utd v Bury and Oxford v Gills games, £5 would have returned £2,300.

Ah well :)

Gazolba

I don't bet but its not unusual in the CCFC Prediction League for me to get every result wrong by one goal.
One week, I noticed there were a lot of draws, so the next week I predicted every game a draw - there were no draws.

wingy

My lad put a quid on Wimbledon winning. 70th minute bet. Wimbledon won 4-3. @100/1

He then had a hunch Bournemouth would beat Liverpool...67th minute bet...losing 3-1. Quid bet @225/1. 4-3 to Bournemouth .

Needless to say he wishes he'd put a bit more on.

Paddy power in game betting.
Oh for a tenner.

Users who are viewing this thread