Club record (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueGuy

Not sure if this is totally correct, but sky sports news mentioned that winning for a 10th time away from home (in the league) is a club record.

Bit of a change from last season at least!

PUSB

RoboCCFC90

It's great that we are winning away and doing so well performance wise, lets hope in this last part of the season we improve as much as our home form as we can.. Starting with a win against Swindon on Saturday :)

coop

Ye shame we couldn't win the same at home we would be sitting pretty at the top but that is a great achievement

jabharty

Yeah, and it matches the best home form in the league, which is really promising. Just need to find some home form now!

Stafford_SkBlue

Equals the best -69/70 season . Came 6th in div 1 and qualified for europe. Away wins at Arsenal, derby west brom notts forest wolves are ones i can recall.

skyblueman

Great I'll break out the champagne... oh hand on a minute it's still bloody League 1 though... fourth bottom in the championship is still way better than the top of this league

LewSkyBlue

I noticed aswell on the bbc site. Its been 44 games (not sure if cup is inc) since we had a no score draw. Will probably draw 0-0 now but at least we always see a goal. Think thats the longest run in england, who says were not better than man u at something eh ;)

urbanbushmonkey

I noticed aswell on the bbc site. Its been 44 games (not sure if cup is inc) since we had a no score draw. Will probably draw 0-0 now but at least we always see a goal. Think thats the longest run in england, who says were not better than man u at something eh ;)

Have a look at Peterborough :D

kg82

Yeah, and the same league Southampton and Norwich won a few seasons ago. They probably broke club records too and their fans probably thought it was a good achievement, no matter what league they were in.

Skyblueweeman

What a difference a season makes. Last seasons record away was truly shocking. I know the leagues are different in quality but you can only win against the 11 men your playing against on the day.

WM

Users who are viewing this thread