Club shop - open on a Sunday? (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Heading to Tesco shortly so I thought I could nip in to pick up my ST. Can't find anything on the official site about opening times, anyone know if it's open today?

ajsccfc

Never mind, found this:

Coventry City Ticket Office
Ricoh Arena
71 Phoenix Way
Foleshill
Coventry
CV6 6GE
Tel: 0844 873 1883
Opening Times: 9am-5.30pm Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri; 10am - 5.30pm Wed; 9.30am-5.30pm Sat; Closed Sun

Rocket23

Never mind, found this:<br />
<br />
<b><b>Coventry City Ticket Office</b><br />
Ricoh Arena<br />
71 Phoenix Way<br />
Foleshill<br />
Coventry<br />Pointless mate went in yesterday 2 buy new shirt and they didn't have 1 large men's in store shambles springs 2 mind
CV6 6GE<br />
Tel: 0844 873 1883<br />
Opening Times: 9am-5.30pm Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri; 10am - 5.30pm Wed; 9.30am-5.30pm Sat; Closed Sun<br />
<br />
<br />
</b>
<br />
<br />

Skyblueloyal

Good job there not open as they get a verbal blast from me. Ordered the new shirt on preorder, ordered xl shirt and a large one came sent it back at cost to me , added a letter saying they sent the wrong size. Another came again wrong size again got to send it back at my cost. This time I send it back again with another but this time strongly worded letter and to my dismay they send a xxxl shirt. I visiting Leamington with work and will make a detour to exchange it, god help the person in the shop.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I tried phoning ticket office yesterday to see if they were open and got no answer to my call. Wasnt goin to make a wasted journey to the ricoh even though if they're opening times are the same as club shop (I imagine it would be) i probably could have got them after all, if only the phone had been answered.

Gaz

I was ringing up all yesterday too and couldn't get through either. Just wanted to find out if my ticket is there to be collected, rather than make a wasted trip.

Does seem hard to get hold of your football club which is strange to say the least.

MatthewWallis

I went in to get mine and it was busy so I left so I'm not surprised they couldn't answer the phones

shmmeee

Im busy when im at work but still have to deal with the phones AND the public in person!

If you'd ever worked customer service, you'd know rule 1 is you deal with customers in front of you before answering phones. It's a standard rule with a very good reason: people on the phone can't punch you :p

The shop is a joke which is a shame as it could be great, this stuff should be our bread and butter. If you fuck these things up at ground level what hope does that give us elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread