Club Shop (1 Viewer)

Grendel

not quite the same comparison is it ?

Yes it is because you are still relying on stock in store.

I would suspect warehousing holds stock for online sales separately - you say the club needs revenues so what would you do? Hold all the stock in the shop and not have the capacity to order online and end up with loads of stock in a store not wanted and requiring discount?

Skyblueweeman

Sorry to the OP, but this sort of complaint does my head in (don't know you and you're probably a decent geezer) but as others have said, it was probably worth mentioning that you were driving so far and get one put by. Especially as we all know historically what the club has been like off the field. I would've thought something like that would've been a given to double check.

And also, I don't get why people don't just get it ordered online. Ok, you might not be there when it's delivered but you can pick it up at your local post office at a time convenient to you. Or get a neighbour to sign for it.

A lot to whinge about with our club but things like this are easily avoidable and a reason to wave the 'Sisu are shit' banner. They are, but things like this can be avoided.

Anyway, I hope you get your shirt soon pal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark82

disagree. A fan wants to spend money on CCFC products and as a result give the club money to enable them to improve the budget on the playing side and enable us to compete,but cant as we don't have the stock is not the same as blaming the owners for a player missing a pen

You're giving the money to Just Sport technically. They run the shop, control stock, etc. By all means complain to the club because enough complaints may make them re-think the outsourcing of the shop (yeah right). There will be specific contact details for contacting just sport/ccfc shop, should be on website.

Nick

Administrator
You're giving the money to Just Sport technically. They run the shop, control stock, etc. By all means complain to the club because enough complaints may make them re-think the outsourcing of the shop (yeah right). There will be specific contact details for contacting just sport/ccfc shop, should be on website.

Looks like it is [email protected]

Gazolba

I phoned up yesterday to check on availability of a home shirt (as a birthday present for someone else). Was told that i didn't need to have one reserved as they'd be plenty in stock. Low and behold having driven 80 miles this afternoon I ve been told that they've run out of the size I need. Absolute joke 2 days after the kit launch. They 'might' have some in later in the week....
To me that's a sign you should not buy one.

North York’s Blue

Cheers for all the replies, actually a sensible thread for once .

I made it clear to whoever I spoke to late on sat afternoon that i don't live in Cov and had an 80 mile trip to make, they said there would be plenty.

Nick thanks for the email address.

Size wise it was a medium, as a present from my kids to my mum who turns 70 this Friday. She's Cov mad (as am I obviously) and is a season ticket holder. There were around 20 small size shirts left in the shop.

Looked at the delivery option but no indication of delivery date as previously stated.

North York’s Blue

You do realise a large amount of purchases are now made online? If this had been an online purchase it would be made in two days, the delivery charge less than the petrol. No one would seriously contemplate driving with no gaurentee of purchase.

I tried to buy a specific TV in John Lewis as I was in Solihull last week and was told no stock in store.

Is that unnaceptable as well?

It wasn't a case of the delivery charge, more than happy to pay it, however with no guarenteed delivery date and no one in to sign for it during the week led to the decision to drive up based on what the shop told me and I quote "we have loads in stock, they'll be plenty left"...

North York’s Blue

Sorry to the OP, but this sort of complaint does my head in (don't know you and you're probably a decent geezer) but as others have said, it was probably worth mentioning that you were driving so far and get one put by. Especially as we all know historically what the club has been like off the field. I would've thought something like that would've been a given to double check.

And also, I don't get why people don't just get it ordered online. Ok, you might not be there when it's delivered but you can pick it up at your local post office at a time convenient to you. Or get a neighbour to sign for it.

A lot to whinge about with our club but things like this are easily avoidable and a reason to wave the 'Sisu are shit' banner. They are, but things like this can be avoided.

Anyway, I hope you get your shirt soon pal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, lesson learnt, maybe I just too trusting. BTW, in no way would I blame SISU for this.

baldy

We aren't talking about Adele tickets at Wembley

Not related at all to this thread,but how/why is Adele liked so much?Bloody awful,whiney,overrated 'singer'

Hobo

Seems a bit dumb on a customer service front.
'Regarding stock levels that could equally be a supplier situation the club have little control over.

speedie87

The person who took the phone call should have used a bit of common sense and taken a shirt off the shelf for the rest of the day for the chap.

Garryb80

Only small adult sizes left this morning..new stock in sometime this week..i cant get my 2 before spain now due to work..total shambles

Nick

Administrator
Only small adult sizes left this morning..new stock in sometime this week..i cant get my 2 before spain now due to work..total shambles

Get them delivered and get them from the post office or delivered to store. Ring up the Just Sport number or email them direct and they will probably sort it.

Garryb80

Not in to sign for so no point really. They moam of having lack of revenues then sell out of shirts in less than 2 days. Having no definite date for stock also was shocking. If they cant organise this then i wont give them my money simple really.

Nick

Administrator
Not in to sign for so no point really. They moam of having lack of revenues then sell out of shirts in less than 2 days. Having no definite date for stock also was shocking. If they cant organise this then i wont give them my money simple really.

If it was urgent for holiday why not buy one at the kit launch?

Give them a call or email, they might be able to arrange something for you.

smileycov

Facebook User
seriously people FFS!!! there is no massive demand for season tickets, NOPM being banged about. So the club (possibly) restrict the amount of shirts in store...in case the fans are also boycotting purchase, and yet the same fans are kicking off because they have sold out on the first batch. lol we really are a fucked up fan base!!

Garryb80

If it was urgent for holiday why not buy one at the kit launch?

Give them a call or email, they might be able to arrange something for you.
I had to get home as i had work saturday morning and wasnt queuing for an hour. I shouldnt need to contact them it should be available or at least have an available date. They prove again how shambolic the club is.

Garryb80

seriously people FFS!!! there is no massive demand for season tickets, NOPM being banged about. So the club (possibly) restrict the amount of shirts in store...in case the fans are also boycotting purchase, and yet the same fans are kicking off because they have sold out on the first batch. lol we really are a fucked up fan base!!
I am not a nopm i had a season ticket last year. Is it unreasonable to expect a club to have shirts 2 days after launching it to a big fanfair?

Nick

Administrator
I had to get home as i had work saturday morning and wasnt queuing for an hour. I shouldnt need to contact them it should be available or at least have an available date. They prove again how shambolic the club is.

Give them a ring and order one to store.

Not really sure of the "I shouldnt need to contact them" mentality but kicking off online. They have obviously sold more than expected so they need to get more from their warehouse to the store, if you really want one before holiday they will more than likely be able to sort out a solution for you.

Grendel

I am not a nopm i had a season ticket last year. Is it unreasonable to expect a club to have shirts 2 days after launching it to a big fanfair?

I do not believe the club are responsible for the stocking policy are they? They don't own the store.

Nick

Administrator
They should be responsible as it gives them a bad image doesnt it.

Only if people want to do that more than actually get a shirt..You refuse to contact them to tell them your situation and you need one for holiday but will post online being annoyed about it.

Garryb80

Not really sure of the "I shouldnt need to contact them" mentality but kicking off online. They have obviously sold more than expected so they need to get more from their warehouse to the store, if you really want one before holiday they will more than likely be able to sort out a solution for you.
As i explained im working for the rest of the week til 9pm so delivery is not viable plus i object to paying a delivery charge for it.

Due to work i can neither collect or have it delivered as signed for. I also wont be paying any delivery charges for something i should be able to buy in person.

Nick

Administrator
Have you given them a ring or emailed to explain your situation to see if they can do anything?

You can't buy it in store as they haven't got any stock there yet, so you need to ask if they can sort something out for you surely?

Sounds a bit awkward as you were at the kit launch but didn't want to wait, can't order one online, won't ring them up or email to ask if they can do anything for you but wanted one that exact minute you went into the shop after they had sold better than expected.

SkyBlueScottie

What difference would a 15 - 20 minute queue have made?

SkyBlueScottie

As i explained im working for the rest of the week til 9pm so delivery is not viable plus i object to paying a delivery charge for it.

Due to work i can neither collect or have it delivered as signed for. I also wont be paying any delivery charges for something i should be able to buy in person.

I am surprised you are willing to purchase a shirt...

Users who are viewing this thread