Club Shop (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What a palarva for a sky blue shirt with a giant sponsors logo across the chest and costing a whopping £45.00. They should be selling them for a tenner !

It's about the average price for a shirt sadly, I don't think any teams will sell the latest kit for a tenner :(

bringbackrattles

It's about the average price for a shirt sadly, I don't think any teams will sell the latest kit for a tenner :(
In relation to what division your playing in the Lower down the club the cheaper it should be ? But no way would any club sell their shirt for a tenner but when you hear they cost about two quid to make them it is a massive rip off !

Skyblueweeman

We aren't talking about Adele tickets at Wembley

Not related at all to this thread,but how/why is Adele liked so much?Bloody awful,whiney,overrated 'singer'

She's not really awful, is she? She might not be to your taste but it doesn't make her awful.

Nick

Administrator
In relation to what division your playing in the Lower down the club the cheaper it should be ? But no way would any club sell their shirt for a tenner but when you hear they cost about two quid to make them it is a massive rip off !
It doesn't work like that though, it doesn't mean they cost less to buy in and everything else. Otherwise man Utd would be £100 and Nuneaton town £5. Man Utd will probably being paid to use a manufacturer too.

bringbackrattles

It doesn't work like that though, it doesn't mean they cost less to buy in and everything else. Otherwise man Utd would be £100 and Nuneaton town £5. Man Utd will probably being paid to use a manufacturer too.
Still a rip off though !

Liquid Gold

IF YOU'RE NOT IN TO SIGN FOR A SHIRT THEY WILL TAKE IT TO YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE WHERE YOU CAN PICK IT UP WHEN IT SUITS YOU.

ajsccfc

Football shirts were £40 nearly thirty years ago. Compare the price difference to housing prices over that time and they're a sensational bargain.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I went to The Entertainer store with my daughter to buy a Puppy In My Pocket only to find they'd sold out. They couldn't even tell me when they'd be getting some more in stock. Total shambles.

Liquid Gold

I bought mine as soon as they came on sale and it's still not been shipped. I'm going to support someone else now.

Otis

Nah, Prediction League winner ;)
If it's not my size I am not entering the competition.

Though in saying that I am happy to go on a drastic diet or stuff my face accordingly upon hearing the news.

Liquid Gold

I ordered one on Sat, shipped today ;)
But what happens if you're not there to sign for it?

giphy.gif

Otis

It's not going to me, but it will go to the local post office and they will have to go and collect it from there...
Local to who? You, you mean?

What if I move to Aberdeen? Hardly going to be local to me then is it!!!!

Grrrrrr!!!

Nick

Administrator
Apparently more in tomorrow, sent them an email to ask

Hi Nick,

More will be in stock tomorrow at the CCFC Store. We have stock in our warehouse to replenish the shop asap.

Online store is taking orders now, so these can be dispatched to customers tomorrow when the shirts arrive in. We have been in contact with the store manager first thing this morning to brief him, so staff are aware these are due in tomorrow.

Orders placed online typically take 1 working day to pick, pack and dispatch, and a maximum 2 days for delivery by Royal Mail.

Gaz71

Not relevant to the thread but lad at work is a MK season ticket holder and they are getting a free shirt with the season ticket.

Esoterica

I'm so angry this morning. So that I wouldn't waste a second of the summer not wearing my new Cov kit I'd arranged for someone from the club shop to drop a shirt from the roof at the exact moment I was sprinting by with my arms in the air, so it would slip straight on. I got there exactly when I said I would but they missed completely (which just shows how far we've fallen) and now I've been arrested for running around naked which has meant I've missed my flight to Benidorm. This club is a shambles.

Garryb80

Just to update..been to shop this morning. Stock due in but is needed to fulfil previous mail orders so doubtful any will be on public sale in the shop today contrary to website update.

Nick

Administrator
Just to update..been to shop this morning. Stock due in but is needed to fulfil previous mail orders so doubtful any will be on public sale in the shop today contrary to website update.

Did you ask them to save you one?

Nick

Administrator
They will ring me if any stock is left. They camt take payment until stock is in. The club have completely sold the shop staff up the river with their update yesterday.

It was Just Sport I got the update from...

They have all sizes online, ring / email Just sport and ask for it to be delivered to store with your name.

Nick

Administrator
The website update said stock in today that was from the club direct. The staff were unaware they had put that article up.

More will be in stock tomorrow at the CCFC Store. We have stock in our warehouse to replenish the shop asap.

Online store is taking orders now, so these can be dispatched to customers tomorrow when the shirts arrive in. We have been in contact with the store manager first thing this morning to brief him, so staff are aware these are due in tomorrow.

That's what Just Sport said to me. Give them a ring, they will sort something for you.

Garryb80

That's what Just Sport said to me. Give them a ring, they will sort something for you.
Showed your message to shop staff and they are unaware of any new stock in today apart from previous orders. Store manager is off so cant update the staff anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread