Club withdraw points appeal (1 Viewer)

covey1987

According to Mr Keys on Talksport the club have decided not to appeal against the ten point deduction. Also had a call in from Joe Elliott who again said that Preston was serious about the bid and that it hinges on being able to deal with the administrators and being able find the golden share.

mattylad

Well if they have I can guarantee the golden share is in CCFC Ltd otherwise they would have pressed ahead with it.

jimmyhillsfanclub

If Richard "full of shit" Keys told me today was wednesday & water is wet, I would still want both facts verified by an independent body.

torchomatic

Good news for JE and Co, I presume?|

RoboCCFC90

If Richard "full of shit" Keys told me today was wednesday & water is wet, I would still want both facts verified by an independent body.

There was me being told by Keys that it's Friday and Water is dry :thinking about::thinking about:

Sub

Club withdraw points deduction appeal
Wed 10 Apr 2013
Author: Coventry City Football Club
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • email
  • print
flag-h144-223080_478x359.jpg

Image by :

Joint statement on behalf of Coventry City FC Holdings and Joint Administrator Paul Appleton
Whilst it was agreed to commence the appeal process with regard to the 10 point deduction by the Football League, following legal advice, the decision has now been made to withdraw the appeal to avoid further delay and costs to all parties.

Walking Bird

Ooops someone's for the high jump. Fishers dead meat if it was him who forgot to transfer the share to Holdings Ltd.

Sub

Ooops someone's for the high jump. Fishers dead meat if it was him who forgot to transfer the share to Holdings Ltd.

I think the whole club would of been for the high jump if they had !! and we would get another deuction of points for not informing the FA :facepalm::thinking about:

torchomatic

RPHunt

Joint statement on behalf of Coventry City FC Holdings and Joint Administrator Paul Appleton
Whilst it was agreed to commence the appeal process with regard to the 10 point deduction by the Football League, following legal advice, the decision has now been made to withdraw the appeal to avoid further delay and costs to all parties.

The legal advice could well have been along the lines of "In view of your apparent financial situation, we will require £x as a deposit against our fees".

AFCCOVENTRY

Just on SSN now.

Coventry withdraw appeal against 10 point deduction from football league
:thinking about:

Me gut says the goldie share is in Ltd....

RoboCCFC90

Surely JE, GH and PHIV are all rubbing their hands together at the moment?

torchomatic

mattylad

It could just be that there is nothing to now gain as we are not getting in the play offs anyway.

What a joke we are. Appealing against a decision like this just shows how stupid we really are as a club. Clearly there was no chance we were going to win this and no doubt this was explained by the legal team (after they had controlled their fits of laughter)

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm still waiting for the takeover announcement from December 2011.

At least we can rely on good old "will we, won't we, oh bollocks..." SISU for news though, eh?

Mr. Fisher is suddenly every bit as elusive as the Golden Share. Maybe he's taken it on holiday with him?

torchomatic

We're a laughing stock aren't we what with SHITSU and their smoke and mirrors. Sheesh!

What a joke we are. Appealing against a decision like this just shows how stupid we really are as a club. Clearly there was no chance we were going to win this and no doubt this was explained by the legal team (after they had controlled their fits of laughter)

rupert_bear

I'm still waiting for the takeover announcement from December 2011.
That was scuppered by the Tango man i can assure you of that. The parties involved which included Keys and Hoffman were guilty of IMO getting a bit too excited too soon, perhaps we all did. But that's it really, no need for the venom aimed at Richard Keys on here and at Hoffman for that matter, they tried and failed now it's round 2, lets hope it gets better.

torchomatic

I tell you what. You save your venom for Rioch and I'll save mine for Keys. We know where we are then.

Agree with the last point. Let's hope they do better this time.

That was scuppered by the Tango man i can assure you of that. The parties involved which included Keys and Hoffman were guilty of IMO getting a bit too excited too soon, perhaps we all did. But that's it really, no need for the venom aimed at Richard Keys on here and Hoffman for that matter, they tried and failed now it's round 2, lets hope it gets better.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
wonder what the legal advice was ? :thinking about:

jimmyhillsfanclub

And why is that ?

There was all the hubbub at the end of 2011....Keys tweeting all day long about how him & hoffman were gonna save the club etc. & the classic "give me 10 days then we go public"

Hes also got form for spouting utter shite about LFC fans & Heysel along with his infamous sacking offence recorded live on Sky TV.....

He's just a billy bullshitter....IMHO.:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread