Cod ghosts (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else think it's awful?

Marty

It's been getting terrible reviews, the next gen versions are meant to be better but nothing special. What console you playing it on Nick?

RegTheDonk

I'd love to try this but my PC is a little below spec. In fact, I'm still playing United Offensive.

Can't play FPS's on a console, find the controller too awkward. Mouse and keyboard only for me - do any of the modern CODs support this on the XBox or Playstation these days?

Nick

Administrator
It's been getting terrible reviews, the next gen versions are meant to be better but nothing special. What console you playing it on Nick?

Ps3 but it's still bit as good as black ops.on the 360

stupot07

I completed the story very quicky....it wasn't really much of a story to be fair.

Multiplayer is ok, but I don't know the maps well enough yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Diehard Si

Come on guys, why still buy COD? All they've ever done is release a map pack each year with a few extra gimmicks. It's played by kids and the multiplayer is just so basic.

Seriously take a look at Battlefield 4. Just got it on my ps4 and it's words apart. 64 player online battles in tanks, choppers, planes etc. Proper team play, miles better graphics and proper maps. Not just an Arena you run and gun in, structured maps that have destruction in them and evolve as the round progresses.

IMO going to back to very first COD on the PC about 12 years ago, the BT game out at the same time has been streets ahead. The next gen consoles show up the difference even more. I don't know if BF will take over in terms of sales ( as people just buy COD no matter how shit it is, their marketing guys must be geniuses) but it's such a better game it's unbelievable.

Nick

Administrator
The thing with cod is that you can pick it up and post, with bf I found it needed a lot of time :(

Skyblueloyal

I played it on my 360 and hated it played it on xbox one and it still sucks so sold it and got BF4 it so better and pkaying domination on BF4 maps are just quality

Covstu

I have ghosts on PS4, enjoying it at the moment. Storyline is okay, multiplayer okay. Not the best one but still a good start for the new consoles IMO

Diehard Si

I played it on my 360 and hated it played it on xbox one and it still sucks so sold it and got BF4 it so better and pkaying domination on BF4 maps are just quality

Bf4 is now outselling ghosts in the UK on the ps4.i think the next gen really highlights the difference in quality between the games. The BF series has always been more popular on the PC. Cod has just been popular on the consoles because they launched first.

http://bf4central.com/2013/12/battlefield-4-outsells-call-duty-ghosts-ps4/

mrtickle

Story was too short.
Not enjoyed multiplayer as much as previous. Enjoying battlefield 4 more.

Must admit my favourite next gen game is forza 5.

Users who are viewing this thread