"Cody McDonald agrees Coventry City deal" (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...ald-agrees-coventry-city-deal-92746-29340458/

CODY McDONALD has agreed to sign for Coventry City.
The Norwich City striker has passed a medical and agreed personal terms with the Sky Blues.
Paperwork to complete the signing is now being completed.
The striker is believed to have moved to the Ricoh Arena for a fee between £400,000 and £500,000.

The 25-year-old scored 25 goals for Gillingham on loan last season.

:claping hands:

AFCCOVENTRY

I want it on headed paper...

I bet the fax machine will unplugged and SISU can't fax the documents to the FA by 11pm? :thinking about:

kg82

Damnit, I just wrote a patonising reply on another thread thinking it wasn't going to happen!! Now to hold on to everyone else.

skybluelee

But he still hasn't signed. Plenty of time for things to go tits up.

Nothing shows how far we've fallen from grace more than watching us all get excited about the prospect of signing a striker from the old Div 4. So so depressing.

cornoccfc

I'll give him till the Barnsley game before we start booing him :p

In all seriousness though, relief to have signed somebody!

Walking Bird

Waiting for it to appear on official website 1st before i get too excited.
And as long as nobody else leaves tonight.

kg82

Waiting for it to appear on official website 1st before i get too excited.
And as long as nobody else leaves tonight.

Yes, I misread the link and then looked on the official one and nothing there. I'm keeping calm till it happens, even then I don't think I'll be cracking out the bubbly!

lagger

blue.gif

rob9872

Congratulations CCFC on this massive learning curve. Now has anyoneq seen my I love SISU banner please?

Otis

Well stick me in a ball-gown and call me Shirley! On Norwich City official site that he's signed for us!! :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

rob9872

Undisclosed fee :O

SkyBlue_Bear83

Lets crack on and get a CAM signed up before 11 pm now, don't let Clingan or Juke go and we are good to go. :claping hands:

Otis

Undisclosed fee?

Tell us what it is! Don't hide behind a veil of secrecy. We demand to know who the investors are, why don't you name them!! ;);):whistle:

Spagbol

:thinking about:So it's Official....ish, mad isn't it. We are still all probably thinking, something will go wrong or So that means Juke is on his way...need a midfielder now...I hear Arteta is still available from Everton.

Won't get anyone I know!!!

:blue:

PVA

At the bottom of the statement Re: mcDonald it also says we have rejected bids for Lukas and he is staying.

Hang on a minute. Why are the club saying they have repelled bids for Juke when the transfer window still hasn't closed? I really hope they don't end up with eggs on their faces yet again!

Users who are viewing this thread