Colin Murray resigning from talksport (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

It's a shame as I think he's really good only Hawksbee and Jacobs and the 2 mikes are worth listening to

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Only like H&J.
Starting listening to the warm up podcasts with Jon Richardson & Matt Forde.

Seems a few going off the back of Murdochs group buying the station out.

On a side note Daz what's the deal with talk sport 2? Is that just for love sport or what? Sort of missed its purpose & rollout.

clint van damme

The new mob who've took over are something to do with Murdoch so Murray checked it over the suns treatment of Hillsborough victims.
Don't like the guy but fair play over his stance.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Only like H&J.
Starting listening to the warm up podcasts with Jon Richardson & Matt Forde.

Seems a few going off the back of Murdochs group buying the station out.

On a side note Daz what's the deal with talk sport 2? Is that just for love sport or what? Sort of missed its purpose & rollout.
I think they broadcast non football events rugby league finals that sort of thing
Give talk radio a go mate Iain lee on between 10 pm and 1am bloody brilliant

I have to admire Colin Murray for sticking to his values and morals

chiefdave

The new mob who've took over are something to do with Murdoch so Murray checked it over the suns treatment of Hillsborough victims.
Don't like the guy but fair play over his stance.
If that's right then hats off to him for sticking to his morals rather than talking the money,

WOuldn't be at all surprised to see him back on 5 Live.

Bumberclart

Didn't like Murray until I met him through work a couple of years ago, as I thought he was a bit of a fake. But, he's a genuine sports nut. Not just someone who does it for a job.
He is also a genuinely nice guy with a superb sense of humour.
Gotta admire a man who sticks by his principles.

Covstu

Murray was the best show on talksport, it was so funny and more life like than any others. Disappointed on this one!

fernandopartridge

Great news about Collymore though. The yam yam faux intellectual who must have got a thesaurus for Christmas. He seems to pick a word and try to shoehorn it into every other statement. Also he's quite bitter about the fact he is really a non achiever in the game, especially for his boyhood club.

Terry Gibson's perm

I am not looking forward to the last day of the h&j show hopefully it's many years away.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I think he just plays Devils Advocate

Personally would like to see Danny Kelly takeover Colin Murrays show

Users who are viewing this thread