Collymore/Talksport (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

I've only been listening to Talksport for a couple of months as they seem to have all the games on.
But Collymore gets on my nerves as he shouts instead of talking and comes over as a know all. in other words a loud mouthed big head !

Macca

I've only been listening to Talksport for a couple of months as they seem to have all the games on.
But Collymore gets on my nerves as he shouts instead of talking and comes over as a know all. in other words a loud mouthed big head !

Correction, a woman beating loud mouthed big head

stupot07

You can add Adrian Durham to that too (the loud mouth part)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Covstu

I like Collymore, he gets a bit load but i tend to agree with alot of what he says. Durham is just funny full stop, my drive home wouldnt be the same without Durham and Goughie!

bringbackrattles

I like Collymore, he gets a bit load but i tend to agree with alot of what he says. Durham is just funny full stop, my drive home wouldnt be the same without Durham and Goughie!
All down to taste I guess.Never liked gobby people they remind me too much of my ex missus !

Terry Gibson's perm

Can just about listen to Durham, my afternoons would not be the same without H&J.

Users who are viewing this thread