Come on City fans!!! We have become fat and lazy, lets get our club back!!! (1 Viewer)

Skybluescotland

Anyone who thinks that protests dont change peoples way of thinking needs to think again.

15,000 + people saying they dont like you or want you soon changes how people think and behave.

We all know that these football "no bodies" who have appeard from nowhere and in a flash are telling us that they know how to run our football club will take CCFC into the 3 div and will be gone as quick as they came.

IMO we the fans have been slow and lazy. Maybe the internet has sent us soft.??

I will travel down to get involved thats for sure.

GH needs to get into place asap.

PUSB

pusbccfc

I agree, after the game we should, during the games we should continue to back our side!

Nick

Administrator
Yes, it would make an impact if everybody did it.

If 2 people, a dog and a homeless man passing by did it, it would look silly (which is what has happened in the past)

I remember last season when there was going to be a protest, we won that game and everybody forgot because we won..

fanta80

Anyone who thinks that protests dont change peoples way of thinking needs to think again.

15,000 + people saying they dont like you or want you soon changes how people think and behave.

We all know that these football "no bodies" who have appeard from nowhere and in a flash are telling us that they know how to run our football club will take CCFC into the 3 div and will be gone as quick as they came.

IMO we the fans have been slow and lazy. Maybe the internet has sent us soft.??

I will travel down to get involved thats for sure.

GH needs to get into place asap.

PUSB

Firstly you wouldnt get 15000 people to protest at the same time in my opinion. Secondly SISU havent had a legitimate offer to actually accept so they cant just go as you want them to.

rob9872

The chavs will be more interested in meeting the Leicester fans in car park B then demonstrating. Just watch my bloody car! :(

@richh87

Firstly you wouldnt get 15000 people to protest at the same time in my opinion. Secondly SISU havent had a legitimate offer to actually accept so they cant just go as you want them to.

That's just their excuse.

If the offer Hoffman submitted was offering SISU £50mil - but was written on toilet paper, you can bet they'd say it's valid.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Got to stop focussing on the piece of paper............. bottom line is the offer isnt good enough to even tempt them or ask for more details..... that should tell you that they have the means to hold on because no one wants administration

Covstu

i agree old however i think this is inevitable unfortunately, if SISU will not budge it can only go in one direction.

Users who are viewing this thread