Come on - email the football league ! (2 Viewers)

Voice_of_Reason

The Football League meets on June 5th to consider what is happening.... time is of the essence, email the League telling them how you feel about SISU and its plans to play outside Coventry -- particularly as ACL has said the "doors are still open" to play at the Ricoh. Mention the 11,000 plus petition. The more emails the league gets, the more it might help !

[email protected]

Did it a couple of weeks back. No response course but you know that someone will have read it to ensure it wasn't a 'enquiry' they would like to answer.

Bombard the bastards.

blueflint

sent mine as well did so two weeks back and still no reply asked why in this one

jon92

I think the football league probably already knows how the fans feel considering I don't think anyone wants to see their club in the same positions as cov

Monkeyface

I've emailed them several times over the last six months or so, three times in the last twin weeks. Not so much as an automatically generated response. I asked if they could at least publicly acknowledge the situation and assure fans they are working with all parties to resolve the issues.

Voice_of_Reason

I email them daily - from 3 different email accounts ! Gist of my emails is 11,000 plus want CCFC Ltd to play in Coventry and the ACL has confirmed that this is still possible for next season as "the doors are still open" to agree something and SISU are ignoring this and what the fans want.

Users who are viewing this thread