Communication with fans - how is should be done (1 Viewer)

oucho

The common hobby horse with SISU / Fisher is that they don't communicate with fans properly. I sometimes have people moan at me and ask "what do you expect them to do?"

Here's my answer:

Just do this.

Last edited:

Suffolk sky blues

We are customers I spent over £1000 2 seasons ago last season £22 .I received no emails or phone calls.i asked why & the top mans reply was you should have done.he took my details I never heard a word from anyone.

Captain Dart

That video is damn good, very professional yet made on a limited budget.

oucho

Communication with fans - how is should be done - The irony of your title is rather funny.
Ooops

Lesson to be learned - never start a pious thread on SBT after a trip to the pub.

Bob Latchford

Communication should be done through the clubs web page , social media , local paper , genuine forums , etc . however , they do not wish to communicate . never have , never will . they're not here for football reasons and , will treat their [What's left of them ] ''Customers/Fans '' with utter contempt .

vow

Think the problem is less the communication and more what there is to be communicated.
Aye, agreed, especially where take-overs are concerned, sometimes no-news is good-news.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Think the problem is less the communication and more what there is to be communicated.
Yes and SISU'S video just says , GIVE US YOUR MONEY !!!

Covstu

The vid is spot on, shows what is going on, quite visual also. Doesn't cost the earth but never expect this from our lot as it's evidence to refer back to when the promises fail again

RegTheDonk

In fairness, you do get clips from the manager and players on sky blues player, pre and post-match which are on a par with the above. Would obviously like to see the Chairman too with his thoughts and plans, but think I'd rather he was quizzed on the radio. At least there is the chance he can respond to the difficult questions, rather than just a pr exercise on camera.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...any video starring Tim Fisher would have me reaching for the noose. If he knocked on my door and said i'd won £5 million on the lottery the way he'd deliver the congratulatory speech would probably see me throwing myself in front of a train.

Bob Latchford

...any video starring Tim Fisher would have me reaching for the noose. If he knocked on my door and said i'd won £5 million on the lottery the way he'd deliver the congratulatory speech would probably see me throwing myself in front of a train.
Would that be the midnight train to Georgia ?

Bob Latchford

Users who are viewing this thread